PDA

View Full Version : Lake District Veggie Camp.

meggymaggoo
Jul 27th, 2006, 01:47 PM
Here's another for those who can't make it up to Scotland! :)

VeggieCamp 2006 - Vegetarian & Vegan Mini Festival in the Lake District with Live Music. 18th - 20th August 2006. Great Views overlooking Lake Windermere. Book Early to Avoid Disappointment. www.VeggieCamp.co.uk (http://www.VeggieCamp.co.uk)

(No, I'm not connected to any of these, I just thought people might like to know!)

:)

paulvegan
Jul 27th, 2006, 01:50 PM
very kind of you meggy maggoo.

MidlandGal
Aug 15th, 2006, 07:02 PM
www.veggiecamp.co.uk

Just wanted to ask if anyone is going to Veggie Camp, we have our tickets booked and are really excited.
My and my fiancee are looking for anyone with room in a car, if anyone is travelling either from London or from the midlands and could squeeze us in then please get in touch with me asap.

I am new here and have only been vegan since march but I love it! Hubby-to-be is vegan too.

Take care all

MidlandGal
Aug 15th, 2006, 07:10 PM
Oh poo, I did a seach and missed this thread and started a new one on veggie camp...I am reallly sorry.

Basically I am appealing for a lift for me and fiancee, if anyone has got room in their car for 2 we can leave from either London or the midlands and split the petrol money, do get in touch with me

Cherry
Aug 15th, 2006, 10:40 PM
Didn't know about that. Alas, am on holiday.