PDA

View Full Version : 'Vegan Cookbooks': Are you interested in similar subforums about movies/other books?

Korn
Sep 3rd, 2006, 08:13 PM
Hi,

Please check if you can see a menu called Rating at the top of this thread, and try to rate it (it's just a test)...

The idea is to use the rating system to rate a cookbook, not the thread about it! :)

Korn

PS - Are you interested in similar subforums about movies and other books too? Please vote!

Seaside
Sep 3rd, 2006, 09:57 PM
Yes, I see the rating menu. But then, will you have a separate thread for each book?

Korn
Sep 3rd, 2006, 10:12 PM
Yes. I've already split some posts from other threads into separate threads... In addition, we have the Vegan Cookbooks thread running in parallel.

RedWellies
Sep 4th, 2006, 05:05 PM
I can see it and could vote. Could you make this a joinable subforum maybe?

Edit..although I suppose it would be good to let non-members see the threads.

Korn
Sep 5th, 2006, 09:15 PM
I think it's OK to keep it public. Many non-members may not even be aware of the huge amount of vegan cookbooks out there.

On another note - just ignore the rating system if you want. Even if the ratings are used as a reference for sorting the threads in this particular subforum, this area is mainly meant for recommending, discussing or asking questions about vegan cookbooks.

Korn
Sep 8th, 2006, 08:18 AM
One more thing: You can change your ratings after they have been posted, if you want to.