PDA

View Full Version : The Voluptuous Vegan

mysonvaughn
Jan 3rd, 2005, 06:03 AM
I got The Voluptuous Vegan but the recipes have way too many ingredients in them that I would have to purchase for just that meal. I like Indian food and leeks on occasion but I need a cookbook with just some simple recipes for everyday that have familiar tastes. I have a two year old also and he pretty much wants to eat only bagels so I have to find things for him that don't have odd textures. He has issues with texture. There can't be crunchy things in a creamy dish or chewy things in a crunchy dish etc. Maybe I can find an all bagel cookbook. :)

1gentlemaorispirit
Jan 20th, 2009, 08:51 PM
I got The Voluptuous Vegan but the recipes have way too many ingredients in them that I would have to purchase for just that meal. I like Indian food and leeks on occasion but I need a cookbook with just some simple recipes for everyday that have familiar tastes. I have a two year old also and he pretty much wants to eat only bagels so I have to find things for him that don't have odd textures. He has issues with texture. There can't be crunchy things in a creamy dish or chewy things in a crunchy dish etc. Maybe I can find an all bagel cookbook. :)

The ultimate Bagel Cookbook by Sarah Maxwell. It's not vegan, but I have veganised several recipes.