Sep 27th, 2004, 02:52 PM
http://www.vegan911.com/index2.html

Love the sarcasm.

Artichoke47
Sep 27th, 2004, 04:18 PM
Those boxers are hilarious.

snaffler
Sep 28th, 2004, 10:31 AM
This site cracks me up it's great to post to a meat eater that is getting on your nerves. ;)

gertvegan
Sep 28th, 2004, 08:30 PM
On a non vegan forum where I seem to have touched a nerve I posted this link, and was asked by a non vegan what rank I was expecting me to reply that I was Sergeant. So I replied that I was a ......

Sergeant: vegan Police Sergeants have worked hard to develop a strong disapproval of non-vegans, very rarely befriending such people and usually believe there is nothing to be learned or gained from them. They tolerate other vegans despite differences of opinion.

Well I couldn't disappoint them, that'll ruin the fun.

snaffler
Sep 29th, 2004, 02:36 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

"Ello Ello what do we have here then" said Sargent Gert of the vegan police.....

gertvegan
Nov 2nd, 2004, 11:31 AM
I think a certain person could qualify as an inspector quite easliy. One who would scrutinize the behavior of other vegans - and are never satisfied :p

snaffler
Nov 2nd, 2004, 11:41 AM
Sorry Inspector Gert Of The Yard...:-)

gertvegan
Nov 2nd, 2004, 11:50 AM
Its not you snaffler, maybe someone newer perhaps.

snaffler
Nov 2nd, 2004, 11:57 AM
I prefer crafty encouragement, such as leaving the info around and cooking for people.

Right I am off in the squad car I have just spotted to lads passing work with a Mcdonalds I need to make an arrest :D Joke

MzNatural
Nov 9th, 2004, 04:18 PM
Those descriptions made me laugh. :)

Astrocat
Mar 31st, 2005, 11:49 PM
hmmm... I'm not sure about Vegan Police ranks, however I am an Evil Vegan and have been for some time, which is similar in some ways.

As such, i reckon that rather than being a PC or suchlike, i would be in a special evil vegan task-squad and would be EV CrankyPants.

Shisha Fiend
Apr 1st, 2005, 01:07 AM
Like the site. I think it has some serious points though, I do worry sometimes that I consider myself superior to others occasionally because of my veganism (until very recently I'm the only vegan I know!) and although this is generally due to frustration it's something that makes me angry with myself. I mean, it's not as though I'm perfect. I could definitely improve myself and my contributions to the world.

I think it's hard, living a lifestyle that is so constantly under scrutiny by all the omnis in your life, not to join at least one of the ranks. :D I think I'm a constable at the moment, mainly due to my status as a lone vegan, but perhaps when I'm older and start to meet a few more vegans, I can see myself becoming, say, a Detective Inspector. Personally I think it's great that there are no gender-related glass ceilings in the vegan police force. :D

kriz
Apr 1st, 2005, 04:44 AM
I'm just a fanatic. :D

phillip888
Apr 1st, 2005, 05:58 AM
What about the vegan workers. It was obviously written by the bureaucrats. Only worried about their own ranks.

Poison Ivy
Apr 1st, 2005, 08:09 AM
Not Vegan Police so much more of a PI (Private Investigator and also Poison Ivy, geddit, doh I am so lame :D )

Undercover vegan detective works more my thing ;) ;)

snaffler
Apr 1st, 2005, 11:27 AM
OI sunshine your nicked thats pork chops in your basket down to the station for a good aubergine grilling :D

gertvegan
Aug 14th, 2006, 11:57 PM
So what rank are you?