PDA

View Full Version : So, as it's just round the corner... :)

Melanie
Oct 29th, 2006, 11:12 PM
Christmas, that is! (or Yule in my case), I thought i'd post a topic to see what the other 'teen' members of the forum are thinking of having in place of *shudder* turkey etc etc etc.
I myself think I shall stick to something simple, maybe just ooooober lots of veggies.
Although I have seen this peanut roll thing, tinned :confused:so I haven't actually 'seen' it persay, which looks promising.
Anyway! I'll cut this short as I am beginning to ramble! :D

Love Melanie,
~xx

Magenta
Nov 24th, 2007, 11:26 AM
Is there going to be a turkey at the dinner you'll be at? Then good luck with that... :( Loads of veggies sounds good, anyway, maybe I'll do that too.
We're having family over for dinner and some of them don't eat meat either. It seems I have the biggest say in what'll be on the menu, so I hope to make it all vegan :D I don't know exactly what to make yet, though. I'd like to do something special but not too difficult.
I'm also interested in what others are going to be eating!

Edit: lol, I just noticed this thread was created LAST year. Sorry about that! Anyway, I'm still interested :)

Fuhzy
Nov 24th, 2007, 05:43 PM
Silk Nog! I am living off of that this year. Totally unhealthy, who cares, it's like crack from the Gods....

fondducoeur
Nov 24th, 2007, 10:06 PM
Silk Nog! I am living off of that this year. Totally unhealthy, who cares, it's like crack from the Gods....

Have you tried the Silk Pumpkin Spice?
Delicious...

Melanie
Nov 24th, 2007, 10:41 PM
Woooo! Someone replied :D
(Only took a year :p)

I'll be having about a thousand vegetables this year, might russeeeellllll up a nutroast of sorts tooooooo ^.^

Melanie
~xx

bryzee86
Nov 25th, 2007, 02:15 AM
yeah do a nutroast.Yummers.

Magenta
Nov 25th, 2007, 11:49 PM
Nut roast. Yes!

I'd like to make the Moussaka from Veganomicon because I'm sure that would be wonderful but I have to find silken tofu first... argh.

bryzee86
Nov 25th, 2007, 11:52 PM
I tend to tell myself not to get worked up about Christmas, but dammit I'm getting pretty excited now!

matt35mm
Nov 26th, 2007, 03:49 AM
Why is this in the teen thread?

Anyway I just finished a container of the Silk Pumpkin Spice, and I'm about to move onto the Nog.

LuVegan15
Nov 28th, 2007, 12:00 AM
Well, the rest of my family are having the traditional turkey roast etc. and i'm having loads of vegetables, like you :), and hopefully roast potatoes! :p I might try and change my mums mind about cooking meat though, and instead have a veggie christmas! :D It's discusting how many turkeys are killed every year for christmas alone. :mad:

matt35mm
Nov 28th, 2007, 12:46 AM
i'm having loads of vegetables, like you :)

That's crazy. I'm not a vegetable!

LuVegan15
Nov 28th, 2007, 04:25 PM
Haha! Really? :)

Pob
Nov 28th, 2007, 07:25 PM
I think we may find the ASDA meat free chicken fillets too tempting. We have had them rather a lot lately, though. :rolleyes: