PDA

View Full Version : Foods that you keep on a regular basis: your shopping list

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]

deniselynn
Apr 1st, 2013, 05:31 PM
I am still reading it as that.

Jippia
Apr 2nd, 2013, 09:02 PM
I do not carry that long a list of staples. Soymilk, soy yogurt or pudding, tea, sugar, rice cakes, bread, vegan margarine, sunfower and olive oil, peanut butter, chocolate spread, chocolate sprinkles, potatoes, brown rice, pasta and noodles could be classified as items I always buy when run out of. Cucumber, bell peppers or tomatoes, endive or lettuce, apples and carrots are also bought every week, but most of that is eaten by our rabbit and guinea pigs. Vegetables and things like tofu or other meat alternatives vary every week. Depending on the type of week or my budget we buy a mix of fresh and frozen or just fresh. I seldom if ever buy in bulk.

leafhound
Apr 3rd, 2013, 02:23 AM
Olive oil
A selection of fruit and veggies
Tofu
Turmeric
Basil
Coriander
Parsley
Marmite
Pasta
A selection of beans
Random dairy free milkish products
Noodles
Pizza dough base
Pedon Minestronr http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/groceries/index.jsp?bmUID=1364952032498
Organic white miso

kindred
Jan 31st, 2014, 01:02 AM
Lentils and instant oats (crushed up rolled oats no added sugar or anything). Nuts and seeds. I like sunflower seeds cause they seem to be the cheapest and almonds as I have read they are healthy. I don't really keep anything else as a staple. I used to keep rice all the time as well but I've found that I eat all together way to many grains as it is so I probably don't need to eat the rice for any nutrients or what ever and I never really liked it all that much anyway. If I had unlimited money id add frozen berries to the list but I dont and so only buy them when im feeling rich.

Veggiful Mumma
Feb 11th, 2014, 01:17 AM
Almond milk
lot of fruit:heart:
-watermelon
-peaches
-nectarines
-bananas
-big lemons
-apples
-rockmelon
-grapes
nuttelex spread
chia seeds & flaxseeds
vegetables
-kale
-lettuce
-zucchini
-cucumber
-carrots
-onions
-broccoli
-tomato
-garlic (makes my boyfriends breath stank for days)
-potatoes
-pumpkin
frozen meal just in case :lol:
on them hot days i like callipos ;)
pasta& pasta sauce
BEANS
oats
maple syrup
baking stuff
yeah :)

olive oil
and sea salt n pepz

megrainbows
Mar 12th, 2014, 02:20 AM
Alpro UHT unsweetened almond milk, Alpro UHT soya cream
Tofu
Broccoli
Pure dairy free margarine
Tesco's soya smoked cheeze
Frozen soya mince
Jars of pasta sauce
Pasta (of various kinds - pasta addict!)
Onions, peppers, tomatoes, garlic, mushrooms, cucumber
Rice (I buy it in bulk in Indian supermarkets and keep a huge huge bag for months)
Tortillas and packs of mexican seasoning and jars of salsa
Sriracha
Frozen peas
Nori seaweed and sushi rice

And I always keep a well stocked collection of dried herbs, spices, good quality natural sea salt, black pepper etc, as well as baking ingredients like plain flour.

khadagan
Mar 12th, 2014, 02:00 PM
Bananas!

I have a 'shopping list' on my phone, the word I never delete is bananas, I always need bananas.