PDA

View Full Version : @VeganMail.com email address

Simon
Nov 23rd, 2006, 06:15 PM
Just got a free @veganmail.com email adress. If you go to http://www.veganmail.com (http://www.veganmail.com/) then you can sign up for one there, I dont think it's been out long as I just used my first name for the start of the address. It says something about paying $10 for an adress but if you add them as a friend on myspace then its free :D (there were some other ways of getting a free one too)

Stu
Nov 23rd, 2006, 06:46 PM
I like that.

Your face however, I find frankly scary.

Simon
Nov 23rd, 2006, 06:54 PM
I like that.

Your face however, I find frankly scary.

lol, I think I am going to have to change this pic soon

Mr Flibble
Nov 23rd, 2006, 07:00 PM
Domains are so cheap these days you may as well just register a .co.uk and use zoneedit's free dns/mail forwarding to free webmail - I pay about £2.50 per year for my *.uk domains now. Most of the good domains have gone but there's still good ones left ;)

Cherry
Nov 23rd, 2006, 07:07 PM
£1.50 :eek: That's not bad. Still, if all you want is a veganesque email address and the thought of domain names is terrifying, then that's a pretty good way to get one.

And I like the photo too Simon :D

Seaside
Nov 23rd, 2006, 07:58 PM
lol, I think I am going to have to change this pic soon
Nooooo! I like it. :o

Simon
Nov 23rd, 2006, 08:44 PM
And I like the photo too Simon :D

Nooooo! I like it. :o

Maybe i'll let it live on a little longer then, lol :D

PainterLady
Nov 23rd, 2006, 09:02 PM
Thanks for the info, i just requested their friendship on myspace.
But Simon, I LOVE the photo! It's like you are so happy to see us...like a great friend that hasn't seen us in a while! :)

Roxy
Nov 24th, 2006, 05:52 AM
Leave it Simon - I like it! :D

Melanie
Nov 26th, 2006, 01:06 PM
Ohh thanks for telling me this, have myspaced them ^-^

PainterLady
Nov 26th, 2006, 03:47 PM
Yayyyy! I now have veganmail!!!!!!

mansi
Aug 11th, 2011, 03:29 PM
Has anyone tried to register recently? It says your address would be active within 48 hours. I've been waiting for a week. Sent an e-mail after few days, but no reply. The awkward part is that I registered to have that as a business e-mail and had cards made with it...

Elli
Aug 16th, 2011, 01:36 PM
From my experience, it can take up to 2 months to get the activation!
Did you choose the free option or the 9.99$ one?

mansi
Aug 16th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Thanks Elli,

luckily they finally got back to me few days ago (when contacted them through the "animail" website), so it's all good and working! :)