PDA

View Full Version : Westsoy Shake Chocolate

Yogini
Dec 6th, 2006, 11:08 PM
Has anyone tried this? I'm not sure what makes it differnt from the regular Westsoy chocolate soymilk, but it sure is yummy. It tastes like the Clover brand chocolate milk that was delivered to our house every Friday when I was tiny. My nanny would make me french toast and serve it to me with a glass of the stuff.

Yes, I had a nanny. I'm a spoiled f*cking brat.:o

Not exactly low-cal, though. It's 170 cal per cup. Definitely something to save for when I have a headache and need a treat. Like right now.

Tigerlily
Dec 6th, 2006, 11:58 PM
I have found all chocolate soy milks to contain 140+ cals per serving. Oh well, sometimes it's the only way I'll bother getting in some vitamin D and B12. :p :p (think cold winters day)

PainterLady
Dec 7th, 2006, 01:56 AM
Yum! I love Chocolate Silk too warmed up and topped with soy whipped cream. :p

Yogini
Dec 7th, 2006, 05:10 AM
I have found all chocolate soy milks to contain 140+ cals per serving. Oh well, sometimes it's the only way I'll bother getting in some vitamin D and B12. :p :p (think cold winters day)

As soon as I get my next financial aid check, I'm buying a ton of kitchen stuff and a soy/nut milk maker is on my list. I don't know if homemade stuff would be any healthier, but I bet it will taste better.

I've been a crazy DIYer in the kitchen lately. I was embarassed about using packaged stock instead of homemade in my thanksgiving gravy.