PDA

View Full Version : help! need recipes from La Dolce Vegan!

Jamie
Dec 23rd, 2006, 01:34 PM
Hi everyone,

I wonder if someone can do me a huuuuuge favour and PM me the recipes from La Dolce Vegan for Sleepy Morning Scramble (tofu scramble in the breakfast section) and Tip Top Tofu Loaf (in the Entrees I think)??

My copy is on the boat and my plans for xmas meal just fell through (I was going to do a mediteranean veg tart from Parley Soup but forgot that half the stuff is completely out of season :rolleyes: ) so I thought I might have the stuff to make the tofu loaf. And we are really fancying our favourite tofu scramble recipe over these sleep-in xmas break days!! :(

I really wished I'd photocopied my fave recipes or something before shipping them off!! I just thought we hadn't used the books for a little while so might as well send those off in advance and keep some of the others behind to use until we ship by air.

(If this doesn't make any sense - sorry! - we are moving to Australia in a couple of weeks and have already sent on half our stuff by sea, and the remainder will be shipped by air the day before we leave.)

Jamie
Dec 24th, 2006, 09:37 AM
no-one? :(

triona.d.
Dec 24th, 2006, 10:40 AM
just to let you know that you haven;t been ignored - i've read your post but unfortunately do not have a copy of said book. good luck and merry christmas, tri

fiamma
Dec 24th, 2006, 01:57 PM
I've sent you the recipes Jamie. :)

Jamie
Dec 24th, 2006, 02:18 PM
Thanks Triona, and thank you Fiamma for the recipes!! :D saved my life! (OK my tummy really ;) )

fiamma
Dec 24th, 2006, 02:21 PM
You're welcome :)