PDA

View Full Version : Vegan Restaurants near Disneyland

jeffg
Jan 18th, 2007, 05:51 PM
I have three kids and they are dying to go to Disneyland. We are heading out there in March. Are there any good Vegan/Vegetarian restaurants in the area? We will also be spending a couple days in Newport Beach so would like to find a good restaurants there as well. After that we are headed to Palm Springs for a conferance I am attending for work. I am excited to try out the Native Foods Restaurant while we are there.

Shellbell
Jul 14th, 2007, 11:51 PM
I know this is an old post, but I'm headed to Disneyland on Labor Day weekend (to run the half marathon!) and was already thinking that I needed to do some research for good vegan places to eat, I'll be in the area for a week. Anyone have any suggestions?

Risker
Jul 15th, 2007, 12:23 AM
Can my special dietary needs be accommodated at restaurants at the Disneyland® Resort?

Special dietary needs — including kosher, vegetarian and medically restricted diets — can be accommodated at most table-service restaurants. Request this service at least 24 hours in advance at (714) 781-DINE (3463)†.

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/help/detail?name=DiningFAQDetailPage#qa1

That's the official stance.

If you search on google for vegan disneyland there's quite a few mentions of peoples vegan experiences there.

jamboxrock
Sep 27th, 2007, 05:51 AM
I'm going to Disneyland in a couple weeks, wondering if anyone has any tips for navigating their eateries? I've tried to do research like googling "disneyland vegan" but everything seems to be hearsay and speculation. It seems like I'm just going to have to get there and feel it out, but as we are staying for five days I'm pretty uncomfortable with waiting.

I'm thinking about trying to get to a grocery store the first day - we should have access to a car and a minifridge. But I'd really rather be able to eat what's in the parks and get the whole (expensive) experience...