View Full Version : Sheese

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

BlackCats
Jul 25th, 2007, 01:35 PM
Beetroot smoothies - Pob you sicko:p
Next you will be telling me you drink carrot juice:eek:

flutterby
Jul 25th, 2007, 01:50 PM
In the interests of those after info about sheese, please use another thread for avocado or smoothie posts. Thanks. ;)

puffin
Jul 25th, 2007, 01:54 PM
Ummm :cool: i love the soft sheese spread stuff, very nice but very addictive.

radgepunk
Oct 21st, 2007, 11:30 AM
I loved it when they invented vegan cheese back in the early , for years we had to make our own out of tomor,yeast extract and soya flour, it was disgusting, but edible,what gives me the boak is any kind of :mad:scheese:(,it smells like baby nappies,and tastes like dog sick, ye cannae beat good ole` cheezly

J Jingle
Oct 30th, 2007, 10:19 PM
Okay... To Sheese or not to sheese? I have an opportunity to have some sheese brought to the states for me. Do I dare? LOL

horselesspaul
Oct 31st, 2007, 12:00 AM
I loved it when they invented vegan cheese back in the early , for years we had to make our own out of tomor,yeast extract and soya flour, it was disgusting, but edible,what gives me the boak is any kind of :mad:scheese:(,it smells like baby nappies,and tastes like dog sick, ye cannae beat good ole` cheezly
I LIKE the dog sick taste on occasion but were I to live in the US I would be a fiend for Follow Your Heart mozarella (for which I was lucky enough to be a taster/tester when I was working in LA as the owner is an old mate of my former boss) rather than imported exotic* Scheese.

*like dog sick exotic.

radgepunk
Oct 31st, 2007, 08:23 PM
try it if ye want, but if ye get the boak dinnae blame me , if someone haz offered to bring sum tae ye fae the uk , my advice is for them to get ye sum redwood cheezly instead , try the melty , and the one that disnae melt , good luck :)

Tibetan Snake
Nov 1st, 2007, 06:20 PM
tastes like dog sick, ye cannae beat good ole` cheezly
Is that sick from a vegan dog ?

Tibetan Snake
Nov 1st, 2007, 06:28 PM
Okay... To Sheese or not to sheese? I have an opportunity to have some sheese brought to the states for me. Do I dare? LOL
befor one can have an opinyon of sheez one has to tast it. only a Tone of it falling from a grate hight will kill you. init.
goforit.

bryzee86
Nov 1st, 2007, 06:39 PM
try it if ye want, but if ye get the boak dinnae blame me , if someone haz offered to bring sum tae ye fae the uk , my advice is for them to get ye sum redwood cheezly instead , try the melty , and the one that disnae melt , good luck :)

boak?

sandra
Nov 1st, 2007, 07:15 PM
Boak is another word for 'sick'.................as in, 'It would give you the boaks' :)

Tibetan Snake
Nov 1st, 2007, 07:18 PM
as in I borked at the thourt of Sheez

sandra
Nov 1st, 2007, 07:20 PM
Exactly! :D

bryzee86
Nov 1st, 2007, 07:34 PM
i have NEVER heard of that! chucked, yacked, puked etc yeah, but never boaked!

Tibetan Snake
Nov 1st, 2007, 07:44 PM
Realy.
funny man
I thourt that one was world wide.

bryzee86
Nov 2nd, 2007, 01:12 AM
perhaps it hasn't reached manchester yet (where I grew up).

emzy1985
Nov 4th, 2007, 10:41 AM
I had a nacho style Sheeze sandwich last night. It was awesome and it melts really nicely too....YOU MUST TRY IT!

bryzee86
Nov 4th, 2007, 11:36 AM
the "blue style" one is good as well. nic on crackers with mustard and tomato.

can't wait for the christmas without cruelty fayre - an excuse to stock up on discount goodies!

emzy1985
Nov 4th, 2007, 11:39 AM
Me & Emily got loads of free stuff at the vegan fayre cuz we told some guy she wasn't a vegan yet...not a lie...and we had loads of free sheeze!

umbilical
Nov 12th, 2007, 09:28 PM
i couldn't find any sheese around here, where i live, i could order it, but it costs 4 Euro + shipping...... i think i'll rather continue a sheese-less life instead

J Jingle
Nov 13th, 2007, 11:51 AM
Okay...I'm gonna do it.....I'm going to purchase some Sheese.

Spud Addict
Nov 13th, 2007, 10:00 PM
Good on ya. I didn't really like any of the 'cheeses' I tried until I tried Sheese. IMO it is the most cheese like alternative of the sorts of cheeses that I used to like.

animaladvocate
Nov 13th, 2007, 10:24 PM
This product has a very nasty tangy after-taste and I wasn't slow to tell the manufacturers at their London Vegan Festival Stall so.I think this is because they put too large an amount of vinegar in their recipes.
It's Cheezily EVERY time for me!

alisont
Nov 18th, 2007, 08:17 PM
I tried cheezly again the other day - yuck!!!

I like the medium cheddar scheeze - best vegan cheese alternative ive found yet, but tried the soft one the other day and it does have a nasty after taste....

Its weird sometimes i like scheeze other times i cant stand it:rolleyes: Im like that with with things like redwoods foods aswell:confused:

xwitchymagicx
Dec 21st, 2007, 07:53 PM
Hm, I've tried to Smoked one now...I am still thinking about what I think of it! lol

It smells absolutely disgusting though!!!

I guess it is because I have always hated gross cheese vegan or otherwise.