PDA

View Full Version : Vegan Cookies

chickendude
Feb 13th, 2007, 04:22 AM
http://store.foodfightgrocery.com/nachchco.html

These cookies are the most delicious things I have ever eaten. I ordered four bags of them last semester and they were gone within a week (I had to save some until my vegan girl friend at the time stopped by, otherwise they would have been gone that very day)!

fiamma
Feb 13th, 2007, 10:23 AM
FoodFight won't ship overseas :mad: Glad you enjoyed your cookies :)

chickendude
Feb 14th, 2007, 11:19 PM
Aw :( Next time I order some (or when I move there!) I'll be sure to send some your way!

triona.d.
Feb 26th, 2007, 08:02 AM
the best vegan cookies i've had are by 'Nana's Cookies' - they're giant cookies - my favourite is double choc chip...mmmmmmmmmmm......i don't know if you can get them in USA but do look out for them - they're so delicious and moist and just WONDERFUL! also, they have no added sugar - sweetened with fruit juice!

ViveVegan
Mar 10th, 2007, 05:07 PM
Oh man, those look like extremely good cookies! are they soft? cos they look it...
I recently found that the really cheap brand cookies at my local food store that sell for about 99 cents a bag [decent size bag, aswell] are vegan. I guess they are so cheap they dont even use egg/milk products lol. taste damn good though.

inkedmiss
Mar 12th, 2007, 06:29 AM
I made some wonderful rich double choc and almond explosion cookies from a recipe on the internet. I have to say they have been my most successful baked good so far and so easy too

Haniska
Oct 15th, 2008, 08:42 PM
My husband complains that egg replacers that I use make the cookies fluffy. I complain too! Any advice?

Reed
Oct 16th, 2008, 01:15 AM
My husband complains that egg replacers that I use make the cookies fluffy. I complain too! Any advice?

What type of cookies are you trying to make?

Haniska
Mar 7th, 2009, 02:39 PM
Chocolate chip mostly

Ruby Rose
Mar 7th, 2009, 02:51 PM
I've always had success with this recipe:
http://www.veganforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21929&highlight=choc+chip+cookies+isa