PDA

View Full Version : our weekly menus

mjnewbould
Apr 6th, 2007, 02:17 PM
my husband and I cook our meals starting with all the ingredients everyday - as i'm sure most other people hre do (though i have to say that a lot of the people I work with dont do this!). Each week we use a different cook book - not necessarily a vegan one, because I find that about 50-75% of most of the main courses in normal books are vegan or are such that they can easily be adapted (especially in the soups section). Anyway we thought that this and next week we would use Parsleysoup.co.uk - everything on it looks fantastic. I just though I'd let you know.

RedWellies
Apr 6th, 2007, 05:02 PM
I'm sure Cherry will be delighted:)

my husband and I cook our meals starting with all the ingredients everyday - as i'm sure most other people hre do
I wouldn't bet on that!

coconut
Apr 6th, 2007, 05:26 PM
I think it's a good idea to have a weekly menu planned. Usually I'm too lazy to do this and some days I end up having to cobble something together using leftover ingredients. If you're an imaginative cook the results can be fantastic, but I never have much luck creating my own recipes.

Parsleysoup.co.uk is great by the way :)

Cherry
Apr 6th, 2007, 08:23 PM

mjnewbould
Apr 23rd, 2007, 02:09 PM
Well we did our two weeks from Parsley soup - it was fantastic! We particularly liked the bean burgers, the falafel and the soy chilli. Easy delicious recipes - very clear instructions. I will definitely recommend it as a good place to start if someone wants to try eating healthily but has not really ever tried cooking for themselves before. it must have taken lots of hard work to do it - but it is a really fantastic site! I cannot recommend it highly enough!