Pages : 1 [2]

yvettemelissa
Jan 1st, 2008, 09:32 PM
awsome!
Thanku so much :)
x

carmen108
Mar 1st, 2008, 06:40 PM
I wonder if anyone can help me..........I am trying to make contact with Mary of Real Food but i have forgotten what her username is. Can anyone help me? The thing is, i want to use the Vegan Buddies website and i can access the home page but none of the links are working, so i can't access the site. Is the Vegan Buddies site still running? It's a while since i was last there, and i don't understand why i can't get on it. I hope someone can help! Thanks!

Carmen

disney_mommy
Oct 9th, 2009, 06:58 PM
http://veganic.net/Xtra.html is especially for new/young vegans.

Eve, this site appears to be gone...

fiamma
Oct 16th, 2009, 04:39 PM
^ Eve posted that link four and a half years ago, that's probably why.

bigbrown
Nov 15th, 2009, 08:12 AM
I'm having such a hard time studying and planning my meals, it's pathetic. I'm a new vegan, and also a ups driver of about 20 years. I've lost 40+ going vegan and still to this day, not sure where my calorie intake is at. I mean, I'm not sure how much i need to be taking in, because of what i do. I have a good idea that i burn alot of calories thru out my daily routine. I have become stagnant and can't lose anymore weight. I would like to lose 10-15 more lbs, but can't seem to do it. I eat a variety of foods, pretty much all day long and get home late and find something to eat. help.

vintagenarcissa
Dec 13th, 2009, 05:36 PM
I'm a new vegan but I found this fantastic site in my research that I feel is imperative to share with you all. The Vegan Visitor - http://veganvisitor.wordpress.com/

All the recipes look practically gourmet! And I've been drooling over the photos since I found the site. I've been in contact with the site's creator too and she seems very nice. She takes suggestions for recipes as well.

bigbrown - congrats on your weight loss. I think no matter your diet the last 10lbs are difficult. It's important to be aware of what you're eating to get rid of those last stubborn pounds. It's said that an optimal weight loss is 1200-1500 calories for women and 1500-1800 calories for men. It's good to keep track of your calories with a food journal - so if you find yourself eating too much or too little you know exactly how to cut back or add. And especially for those last few pounds, exercise is imperative. Like I said the end is usually difficult for anyone but if you just streamline your diet a little I'm sure you can reach your goals.