PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Vegan Italy! :o)

trudi
May 12th, 2007, 05:50 PM
Hello,

I'm 25 years old and i come from Milan.
I'm vegan from 3 years and vegetarian from 5 years.

Sorry for my english! :-)

emmapresley
May 12th, 2007, 08:01 PM
hello trudi :)

lovely to have you here..there are several other members posting here from italy..hurray!

Pisces
May 12th, 2007, 08:15 PM
Bon Giorno! :) That's one of the few Italian phrases I know. As well, I know it would be too late for "Giorno" in Italy at this moment.

Nevertheless, welcome to the forum. :) I haven't been to Italy before, but Milan is a part that I'm most intrigued to go to. Northern Italy intrigues me very much. I hear that northern Italy is quite veg*n-friendly. I'd love to know more about Milan. :)

As well, I should soon be in one of your bordering countries...Switzerland. However, where I'll be is closer to France than to Italy. Nevertheless, it won't be as far from Milan as it is where I am currently.

I hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do! :)

sandra
May 12th, 2007, 08:19 PM
Hi Trudi, lovely to hear from you! :)

BlackCats
May 12th, 2007, 08:25 PM
Hi and welcome
x

applepie
May 12th, 2007, 08:37 PM
Ciao,

welcome to the board! You'll find that there several other people living in Italy. We should really have a forum meeting one day! ;)

trudi
May 12th, 2007, 08:39 PM
Hello everybody!!!

hello trudi :)

lovely to have you here..there are several other members posting here from italy..hurray!

Maybe i know some of other italian users of this forum!

Bon Giorno! :) That's one of the few Italian phrases I know. As well, I know it would be too late for "Giorno" in Italy at this moment.

Buonasera! (good evening!)

The correct form of "good morning" in italian is "Buongiorno"! :-)

I hear that northern Italy is quite veg*n-friendly. I'd love to know more about Milan. :)

It's true that northern Italy is more veg*n friendly than southern Italy, but I don't know if here there are as much veg*n as in other europan countries!

I'm so happy to be here with you and I hope to know many new vegan friends!!!

Pisces
May 12th, 2007, 09:18 PM
Grazie! :) I appreciate your corrections, trudi. :D Buonosera!

Ah, then it is true about northern Italy. Now I officially must go there some day. :)

trudi
May 12th, 2007, 09:44 PM
Ciao,

welcome to the board!

Ciao,

thank you!

You'll find that there several other people living in Italy. We should really have a forum meeting one day! ;)

why not! :-)

Jjt
May 14th, 2007, 07:15 AM
Hello trudi, I'm glad to meet you.

fiamma
May 14th, 2007, 04:21 PM
Finally an Italian sub-forum :) Good to meet you Trudi :) Are you going to the VegFest in Turin this year?

Gorilla
May 14th, 2007, 10:07 PM
hi trudi, welcome.

Tray
May 24th, 2007, 12:06 PM
Benvenuta
I'm not from italy but i'm originally from lugano, so not far from you

cedarblue
May 24th, 2007, 12:39 PM
hi and welcome from me! :)

friend
May 29th, 2007, 06:36 PM
buongiorno!!come stai?..mi chiamo friend..piacere!!!..great to know vegans exist in italy, as i think they do almost everywhere...finest regards..friend