PDA

View Full Version : New Vegan Cookie Shop!

HarleyT
Jun 13th, 2007, 05:15 PM
:D A new online shop selling Vegan cookies. All cookies are 100% Vegan and 100% yummy! :) Go to www.harleyscookies.com (http://www.harleyscookies.com/) for delicious handmade Vegan cookies. :D

Mr Flibble
Jun 13th, 2007, 07:47 PM
I wish you the best of luck with your business venture :)

I appologise if you know this already, but if you haven't done already you'll need to read the food standards agency guidelines for producing and selling food in the UK, potentially registering yourself with the environmental health service. There's a good guide for start-ups here (http://www.food.gov.uk/multimedia/pdfs/startingup.pdf).

Guacamole Gal
Jun 13th, 2007, 08:24 PM
Harley, congrats and best of luck with this! Good for you!!

Your cookies look delicious:) ...Hurrah for another person helping to keep our tummies full and our faces smiling..Yum!!:D

HarleyT
Jun 13th, 2007, 11:14 PM
Thank you all for your kind words. :)

Go Vegan!

Harley. :D

Marrers
Jun 14th, 2007, 02:17 AM
Shame you don't do a mixed box. But I appreciate perhaps you could only do this when you had enough mixed box orders (or orders of other things) to make it worthwhile.
How long do they last before needing to be eaten?

insubordination
Jun 14th, 2007, 05:25 AM
They look to-die-for. Especially the strawberry & macadamia and the mocha. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

HarleyT
Jun 14th, 2007, 01:13 PM
Shame you don't do a mixed box. But I appreciate perhaps you could only do this when you had enough mixed box orders (or orders of other things) to make it worthwhile.
How long do they last before needing to be eaten?

Yeah that's right. Once business is booming I plan to put on a mixed box as soon as possible. :D Tell all your friends! Hehe.

Harley.

Marrers
Jun 14th, 2007, 03:06 PM
So how quickly do they have to be eaten?

HarleyT
Jun 14th, 2007, 03:18 PM
So how quickly do they have to be eaten?

To tell you the truth I've never just let one sit there, they're too tempting for that! They should last more than a week if stored correctly. I use a special ingredient that extends the shelf life and keeps the moisture content for longer. The best way to store them is to wrap them in baking parchment once you've opened them and store them in an airtight container or biscuit tin.

Each cookie is large enough for the equivalent of two servings (2*60g). I feel full after eating half but obviously that depends on your appetite. You get five in a box so you can either make them last or not. I usually end up sharing them. Spread the love! :D

Purple
Jun 14th, 2007, 03:38 PM
hmm, websites down? I can't seem to get on it. might be my end though, i'll try when i get home.

my shift key is a bit flaky, apologies for bad punctuation/grammar!

Marrers
Jun 14th, 2007, 03:43 PM
I just checked - it works okay for me.

aubergine
Jun 14th, 2007, 04:02 PM
Need... More... Money... :D

Purple
Jun 14th, 2007, 04:04 PM
Yeah is working fine for me now too :)

I think it was a trick to make me look stupid!

I think I'll be ordering some in about 5 weeks for my birthday. Is there any kind of discount for bulk orders?

Stu
Jun 14th, 2007, 04:07 PM
Looks good, Harley!

How much is the discount for veganforummers?