PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in going travelling in the next 6 months to India or Asia?

Trendygirl
Jul 13th, 2007, 02:25 PM
Hi! Anyone interested in going travelling in the next 6 months to either India or Asia?

I would be really cool to go with a few veggies and avoid that awkward feeling when you have to drag the people you are with all over the place to find a suitable meal.

I’m 27years old female from the West Midlands, soon to move to London. Ideally I would like to go with a mixed group of both girls and boys of similar ages (20years old to late 30’s, although age doesn’t really matter as long as we all get a long).

If anyone is interested send me a personnel message and we will take it from there.

If you aren’t interested in joining me but have some tips on travelling, what stuff to take, where to go etc. I would be real grateful!

thecatspajamas1
Jul 13th, 2007, 02:34 PM
If you don't find anyone to go, you should check out www.vegvoyages.com (http://www.vegvoyages.com) I've never done it but I've looked at the website, and it's group adventures/tours for vegans and vegetarians, and you can choose India or some places in Asia I think.

gertvegan
Jul 14th, 2007, 11:23 PM
Hello Trendygirl

Kind of on the topic, theres the first of two prrograms on BBC4 on Wednesday 18th July between 9 and 10pm, about the Bombay railway. Traveling by train in India is brilliant and a whole experience in itself. Enjoy!

gertvegan
Jul 19th, 2007, 08:23 PM
The second part of Bombay Railway is tonight at 9pm on BBC4.