PDA

View Full Version : About The Vegan Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Veggie4Life139
May 11th, 2004, 12:09 AM
I just wanted EVERYONE here to know that my greatest thanks go out to you, because without you guys, I don't know if I could take being veggie with all the anti-veggies in my life. Thanks for helping me with all my troubles and giving your best opinions. Thanks again!!! :) :p :o :D ;)

foxytina_69
May 11th, 2004, 05:46 AM
:o mwah!

cedarblue
May 12th, 2004, 07:23 PM
;)

ConsciousCuisine
Nov 2nd, 2004, 04:23 PM
Thank you so much for providing this online resource for us all to develop and commune.

With Gratiude and Blessings,

Brande

MzNatural
Nov 2nd, 2004, 05:14 PM
Thank you so much. It is definitely appreciated.

PinkFluffyCloud
Nov 2nd, 2004, 05:16 PM
As above!!

Cloudy
Nov 2nd, 2004, 05:16 PM
Ja ja, tack sa mycket Korn lad!

Artichoke47
Nov 2nd, 2004, 05:25 PM
:D Yay Vegan Forum and Korn!

Andie
Nov 2nd, 2004, 05:51 PM
Korn you are providing a valuable service. This forum has been vital in my sustaining my veganism.
Does maintaining this forum come at a financial expense to you? I would be glad to contribute.

foxytina_69
Nov 3rd, 2004, 01:50 AM
mwah to korn for giving me a place to go that keeps me away from feeling lonely and feeling as if im the only vegan. if not for this place, i would not know if i would still be vegan! :D

eve
Nov 3rd, 2004, 07:28 AM
ditto all the above, plus it is extremely important that we can communicate with each other, support each other, and just basically know there is a place where we can be ourselves. :)

Roxy
Nov 3rd, 2004, 07:32 AM
What Eve said.

But in my own words, Korn - you are the greatest for providing us with this wonderful meeting place in cyberspace. It's a place I visit every day and not only that - I look forward to visiting it every day. Thank you for all that you do for us. I know you have a whole other life (work, family etc), so thanks to them to, for letting us have a piece of you as well :)

Roxy

gertvegan
Nov 3rd, 2004, 10:18 AM
I know you have a whole other life (work, family etc), so thanks to them to, for letting us have a piece of you as well :)

Ditto all the above posts. Cheers Korn. :)

snaffler
Nov 3rd, 2004, 10:20 AM
I have always thought Korn were a cracking band, the new album is a blinder - woops sorry I know ;)

But serious Korn this is a top vegan MSG board and also a big thanks to Ruby Soho who dragged me over here from a place where everyone seemed to argue - Cheers your a star as well :D

Your Message board is a credit to you :D so many great people here.....if you are ever in the UK pop in for a smokey tofu sandwhich with brown sauce and a cuppa (with soya milk of course). Or a vegan Beer.

celtic rose
Nov 3rd, 2004, 01:09 PM
Just adding my vote of thanks too. The site is instrumental in furthering the cause of veganism and gives us lonely vegans a place to meet, chat, gripe and laugh.

feline01
Nov 3rd, 2004, 01:35 PM
I've enjoyed my short period of time here on vegan forums so much. Thank you, Korn. It's nice having a place that is a haven for vegans and that doesn't pander to non-vegans. I appreciate your forum guidelines and the dedication you have to making this site work.

indianvegan
Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:02 PM
awww....he has been doing very good work. Indirectly gaining good karma's reserves , good wishes, blessings, greetings..what not..Right on.

manish and neena

PinkFluffyCloud
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:48 PM
My hubby hates the forum, he doesn't understand what I get out of it, and has tried to influence me into stopping.
What is his problem??
Well, I love it, and would miss it so much if it wasn't here, and all these fantastic, interesting characters, too.
Thanks, Korn!! :)

indianvegan
Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:59 PM
PF, hubby is not Vegan?

Manish

PinkFluffyCloud
Nov 3rd, 2004, 06:14 PM
PF, hubby is not Vegan?

Manish

No, Manish. He doesn't eat meat, dairy, or eggs, and had already given up meat long before we met, but still eats fish sometimes (when he chooses to buy and cook it). This makes me sad, and a bit mad!! :(
He thinks I am 'extreme' even though he cannot abide cruelty. When we married I 'watered down' my extremes, but in the last year and a half I began to re-awaken, thank God!! :D
Now fully awake and alive again!! :)
Just not too happy at home! :(

Korn
Nov 3rd, 2004, 10:13 PM
Thanks a lot, everybody!

mysh
Nov 4th, 2004, 01:57 AM
Ditto to all the kudos and thanks, Korn. You are awesome for providing us with this place.
(And I would be more than happy to support this forum with donations, too.)

JasperKat
Nov 4th, 2004, 03:28 AM
Thanks, Korn. I know you must sacrifice a lot of personal time to keep this board in order. We appreciate you.
-JK

Korn
Nov 5th, 2004, 02:30 PM
I'd also like to thank gertvegan for the help in finding threads that can be merged (covering the same topic)...

Regarding expenses: I'll try to find a simple way for sharing costs, since a few of you have offered contributions. (As our site grows, the work and expenses grow too.) Even with a little less than the original number of members (approx 650) before the crash a few months ago, we have twice as many posts. So the crash didn't seem to hurt us much.

Thanks again.

tails4wagging
Nov 6th, 2004, 07:32 AM
Oh, lordy, korn, I am in ignorance. Did not know having a website cost anything.

How about some donations folks? And how do we go about it then?.

keep up the good work Korn... By the way are you male or female?and where do you live??.