PDA

View Full Version : Recipe Madness: pictures/experiments... sharing?

LittleSeaWolf
Aug 16th, 2007, 05:12 PM
So last night I made a curry from a recipe and I really didnt like it. Took alot of time too. So I've been mentally planning out my own recipes... I have a lot of fun planning out what im going to cook. So I was thinking that I'd make stuff up and then take pictures and share the recipes here(with pics to make all your mouths drool..lol). Total experimenting. Didn't know if there was a thread for this... or not. Lets just say the"artist" in me is ready to get a little creative. Also a lot of the recipes that already exist have spices and herbs I have a hard time getting a hold of, so I wanted to keep it pretty simple... but taste gourmet ;) Didn't know if any one would like me to do this? Or maybe would like to participate? Just a thought.

Glossgirl
Aug 16th, 2007, 06:18 PM
Yes, I want you to post your recipes :)

Snorkmaiden
Aug 16th, 2007, 08:05 PM
I'll join in :)

LittleSeaWolf
Aug 16th, 2007, 08:58 PM
coool... Im gunna do some shopping tonight and tackle it tomorrow. I'll keep yah posted.

LittleSeaWolf
Aug 18th, 2007, 04:00 AM
Alrighty so Im making it now... as I type this..Stuffed eggplant with a mushroom sauce. and Leeks on the side(because I love them). I already made the sauce and IT'S FRICKN amazing. However... I didnt realize that eggplants took like.... 50 mins to bake. So I shouldve made the sauce while I was baking. Oh well :P I'm really excited. I have a feeling the stuffing I made is lame though... I'm def going to have to try again I think. Anywho I'll keep you guys posted ;) eeee!!!!!

LittleSeaWolf
Aug 18th, 2007, 04:49 AM
http://www.melvinandi.com/StuffedEggplant.jpg

emzy1985
Aug 25th, 2007, 11:06 AM
LittleSeaWolf - That looks amazing. I'm gonna join in on this thread because I love cooking and food etc. Maybe we should write down the ingredients and method so other people can follow along? (Just a thought!) I may try and make something similar for dinner tonight hehe.