PDA

View Full Version : Red Robin Restaurant (USA) Veggie Burgers

EnviroNut
Sep 4th, 2007, 09:02 AM
I haven't been to Red Robin for quite awhile, last time was before I went from vegetarian to vegan. So I know they have a veggie burger I just was wondering if anyone knows if its vegan? I think they use a Gardenburger variety....but I don't know which one and not all of them are vegan! Figured I would check here before contacting the company. Thanks!

HappyVegan
Sep 4th, 2007, 06:45 PM
They have both a gardenburger which isn't vegan and a boca burger which you have to ask each individual store about. Here in Colorado Springs we've called 3 different red robins and two used the boca burger with cheese and one used the vegan boca burger.

EnviroNut
Sep 4th, 2007, 08:07 PM
Thanks for the reply HappyVegan. Would you happen to remember which Red Robin used the vegan boca burger? Thanks!

HappyVegan
Sep 5th, 2007, 08:30 AM
Sure, we eat there every now and then. It's the one at 3770 Bloomington St. Are you close to Co springs?

Roxy
Sep 5th, 2007, 08:33 AM
I know it's not much help unless your coming to Vancouver, but our local Red Robin uses the Yves vegan veggie patty. I love Red Robin fries! I don't go there anymore though......it's too red and too noisy. :o

EnviroNut
Sep 5th, 2007, 09:23 AM
What do you mean Roxy that its too Red? Fear of the color? lol So are their fries therefore vegan? I always wonder if they're fried or cooked with beef broth in the fryer.....I've heard too many stories!

HappyVegan I live in Pueblo right now but go to Springs a bunch. I'll be moving to Denver soon though....wouldn't happen to know about restaurants there would ya?