PDA

View Full Version : Ocean County, New Jersey - Friends/Jobs/Veganism

Katalina
Sep 22nd, 2007, 11:02 PM
Before I pour my little vegan heart out.. I want to make sure I'm reaching the appropriate audience. Soooo are there any veg*ns here in Ocean or even Monmouth counties? I need the scoop on vegan shopping/restaurants/finding other vegans, and maybe a job while I'm at it. I've only lived here in Toms River for about a month and a half, but I'll spare you the details for now.

<3<3<3-
Katalina

noelleap
Aug 23rd, 2012, 09:16 PM
Before I pour my little vegan heart out.. I want to make sure I'm reaching the appropriate audience. Soooo are there any veg*ns here in Ocean or even Monmouth counties? I need the scoop on vegan shopping/restaurants/finding other vegans, and maybe a job while I'm at it. I've only lived here in Toms River for about a month and a half, but I'll spare you the details for now.

<3<3<3-
Katalina

Any luck with Ocean County?!?! I just moved to NJ two years ago and have been moving around. I am now settled in Ocean County permanently...:thumbsup:

Katalina
Aug 23rd, 2012, 11:35 PM
I ended up spending 4 years down there and spent the whole time trying to escape. haha. I've since moved back to North Jersey.. where I can walk to Whole Foods instead of commuting an hour to get to one. YAY! :)