PDA

View Full Version : Booja Booja Ice Cream!

Nutkinmc
Feb 5th, 2008, 03:32 PM
I am currently tucking into the Maple Pecan non-dairy ice cream, and it is delicious! And it's all organic and good for you, with just 5 ingredients - water, agave syrup, cashews, maples syrup and pecans.

Diary free, gluten free, soya free, cholesterol free but absolutely gorgeous!

RubyDuby
Feb 5th, 2008, 04:28 PM
is that the same as the 'stuff in a tub'?
http://veganforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14282&highlight=booja+stuff+tub

I wish we had that stuff over here. sounds awesome.

Nutkinmc
Feb 5th, 2008, 06:59 PM
That's the stuff! I'm lucky that Mr Booja Booja lives nearby so my local healthfood place sells all their stuff.

QueenAbby
Feb 11th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Oh, I'll have to buy some of that. It's been 2 years, and i still crave ice cream sometimes! But, I'll tell you my cholesterol levels were through the roof before, and now, through another forum, I've found good ways to use Natural remedies for improving cholesterol levels (http://www.cholesterolforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7), and I don't have to worry about eating high cholesterol foods. i'm overall much healthier.

MarkAnthony
Feb 11th, 2008, 04:24 PM
That stuff is sex. Just sex. They make the only decent vegan chocolate ice cream as well. Chocolate Swedish Glace just tastes like carob to me.

absentmindedfan
Feb 11th, 2008, 07:53 PM
That stuff is sex. Just sex.

Oh yes. Or should I say OH YES!!YES!!YES!!

:D

bryzee86
Feb 11th, 2008, 08:07 PM
whilst grasping the duvet?

sponge
Feb 11th, 2008, 08:35 PM
I do miss ice cream. :eek: Especially when I see ads for Dairy Queen blizzards and sundaes and ice cream cakes. :( Quick someone slap me back to reality.

absentmindedfan
Feb 11th, 2008, 08:49 PM
whilst grasping the duvet?

Screaming, biting the duvet, grinding my teeth, clenching my fists, shaking all over, losing my eyesight, becoming paralysed from the waist down...

Sorry...what were we talking about?

sponge
Feb 11th, 2008, 08:57 PM
Who need ice cream? :)