PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Vegans Stall

Penny
Feb 24th, 2008, 03:23 PM
Not sure if this is the correct forum to post this on but...

We at Scottish Vegans are having a stall outside the Thistle Centre in Stirling on Mothers' Day (Sunday 2nd March) from 12 noon till 4 pm. It'll be purely a leafletting stall (not selling anything) highlighting what happens to those hardworking, and hugely abused mothers, dairy cows (with pig leaflets, too). If any of you are in the area, it'd be great to meet you (you might even want to join our Yahoo group...) If you do come, please introduce yourself. Either way, please send out vibes for sunny weather for us!:)

Penny

cedarblue
Feb 24th, 2008, 03:39 PM
well i definitely won't be in the area but good luck with the stall - watch out for those vibes flinging along to you :)

Penny
Feb 24th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Thanks, CedarBlue! :) A couple of days ago there was torrential rain and high winds here, so we need all the good vibes we can get!

Penny

Ruby Rose
Feb 24th, 2008, 05:52 PM
Will be thinking of you, Penny - all the very best.

Heartsease
Feb 24th, 2008, 08:29 PM
I don't think we could make it but I know what you mean about the wild weather (we're on the West Coast of Argyll being pelted by hail)! Best of the best with the stall.

cobweb
Feb 24th, 2008, 08:42 PM
He-he, yep, I'm in Orkney and the hail is the size of conkers today!.

bryzee86
Feb 25th, 2008, 08:05 AM
hey. I won't be anywhere near there at all, but Good luck all the same!

Penny
Feb 25th, 2008, 09:03 AM
Thanks for all the good wishes, folks! :) I'll let you know how it goes... We're hoping to start having lots of these stalls at various fairs and stuff, so ... (fingers crossed!)

Penny