PDA

View Full Version : The Target Corporation, US

gotvegan?
Mar 21st, 2008, 03:57 PM
Just curious if anyone knows if Target's brand "method" is vegan. It's not on any list of vegan/non vegan products that I have seen, and they distribute it themselves so I am curious if they test on animals. I have yet to purchase any of it until I know. If it is vegan it would open up all kinds of household items I have restricted to buying at whole foods/trader joes.

gogs67
Mar 21st, 2008, 05:16 PM
Just curious if anyone knows if Target's brand "method" is vegan. It's not on any list of vegan/non vegan products that I have seen, and they distribute it themselves so I am curious if they test on animals. I have yet to purchase any of it until I know. If it is vegan it would open up all kinds of household items I have restricted to buying at whole foods/trader joes.
I wouldn't think so, they seem to just be another big corporation albeit rather more philanthropic than most! Maybe an e mail to their headquarters would be the best way to find out! I certainly havn't seen any of their own brands in the animal free shopper guide!