PDA

View Full Version : Looking for good delivery places in London..

Terrible One
Mar 23rd, 2008, 07:19 PM
I live in North London and I've been trying to find a GOOD pizza place that do good cheesless pizzas (or ones with vegan cheese would be great!)

Also, does anyone know a cheap place to get tortillas from? They cost nothing in the US but we get ripped off here.

RedWellies
Mar 23rd, 2008, 07:35 PM
Dominos pizzas can be vegan. Also, Pizza Express pizzas can be made vegan. I guess it depends on your definition of good!

If you mean tortilla crisps/chips, Tesco do some very cheap ones...I sampled some the other day and they were fine.

harpy
Mar 23rd, 2008, 07:39 PM
...or if you mean flour tortillas it's meant to be easy to make your own although I must admit I haven't tried it. There are a few recipes around e.g.

http://www.theveggietable.com/recipes/flourtortillas.html

Risker
Mar 23rd, 2008, 07:40 PM
I just bought some tortilla crisps from tesco for 17p I think, maybe less. Gonna add refried beans and salsa to them.

Make stuff at home, it's cheaper and quicker than getting it delivered or collecting it.

RedWellies
Mar 23rd, 2008, 07:44 PM
I just bought some tortilla crisps from tesco for 17p I think, maybe less. Gonna add refried beans and salsa to them.
Mmmm...off to get some food now...

Stu
Mar 23rd, 2008, 08:23 PM
I also live in Nowf Lahndan, and I get pizzas from Dominos. The Stamford Hill one is just around the corner from my house, and it's relatively cheap if you collect.