PDA

View Full Version : And the new Australian Idol is...

Mystic
Nov 21st, 2004, 11:16 AM
CASEY!

What do you think? Were you into the show? Tonight was the first night that I have watched it :D And those Telstra ads are VERY annoying!!!!
That Anthony is so short!

Roastie
Nov 23rd, 2004, 02:32 PM
But he's so CUTE!

tim
Nov 29th, 2004, 11:45 AM
plus Andrew G is vegan!!

Roastie
Nov 29th, 2004, 02:29 PM
REALLY? Wow! He's cute too. (And he's not pint-sized like Anthony. The hair is a bit Ray Martin though)

I did some work for the Greens where I had to do some green policy research for one of his channel v shows. He replied and said thanks and that made my day. *sighs*

Mystic
Nov 29th, 2004, 10:02 PM
That's right, Andrew G is vegan - and yes Roastie, I find him attractive as well - the other guy, James, reminds me of a bullfrog!

Roastie
Nov 29th, 2004, 11:01 PM
He looks like he's permanently surprised for some reason.

Cranky
Dec 2nd, 2004, 06:34 AM
Wasn't Andrew G the Cleo Bachelor of the Year? Yay!

On another note, did anyone notice Sammy Lukis in the fish markets promoting them for the Today Show this morning??? I thought she was vegetarian - if she still is, how hard would it be just to be in that hall? The stench would be unbelieveable. I have a hard time walking past fish stores and have to hold my breath. I know that they pay the show to promote certain places, but that would have been quite difficult for her, I'd imagine. What would any of you have done, if you were in her position?