PDA

View Full Version : Are you hard to please?

Pages : 1 [2]

Aurore
May 6th, 2008, 09:17 PM
i agree with that last post. i mostly cook at home, for myself if not ocasionnally for the whole family (i need to test the recipes !!:D).

i'm usually not disappointed at restaurants. my only source of anger relies in the fact my parents always go out to the same restaurants, one of them serving vegetarian dishes made with fish instead of meat :rolleyes:. that makes me laugh. thank goodness i love their french fries.
i'd like my family to try a restaurant more veg friendly but as there's not any in the neighbourhood and my parents are minimalist, there's no way i can convince them to go far into Paris just for one meal.

steven1222
May 7th, 2008, 05:45 PM
I have not eaten at any restaurant since I went vegan, but it is not easy to find a direct causation there. I prefer to pick up my food from a shelf instead of having it handed to me. When I want a good prepared food product, I go to the expensive health food store, which is still cheaper than a restaurant. I like to see a list of the ingredients in the food. I only eat alone. For those reasons, it would be impossible for any restaurant to satisfy me even if I entered the place (which I wouldn't)

Haniska
May 8th, 2008, 05:05 AM
Very true about it being less than a restaurant anyway. Might be something to do with fiance, have separate lasagnas one night or something. With a nice salad and garlic bread.