PDA

View Full Version : where to eat in South Carolina???

halfiejulia
Nov 25th, 2004, 01:00 AM
Hey dudes. I live in NYC but am gonna be in South Carolina for work for the entire month of December. Specifically, I'm gonna be living in a small place called Simpsonville, and working in a small place called Laurens, both in the NW corner of the state. Now, I've done an extensive online search and have found health food stores and restaurants that are vegan friendly in Columbia and Charlotte, but christ those both seem to be like an hour and a half drive away from where I'll be! Does anyone have any idea if there are stores in Laurens or Simpsonville or close by where I'm gonna be able to buy things like tofu and soy milk and the other vegan basics??

Please help, the idea of packing a month's worth of food in my luggage is so, so unappealing...

xJulia

MzNatural
Dec 3rd, 2004, 04:07 PM
You could call these stores. If they don’t carry the items I imagine they can tell you where you can find them in the area.

All Natural
101 E College St
Simpsonville, SC
(864) 963-2882

Airsource
6 Alender Way
Simpsonville, SC 29681-4546
(864)963-8032

I was in Summerton, SC for the Thanksgiving holidays. I had to bring my own items since I could not locate any when I did a search online. The grocery store was pretty bad not too much for a vegetarian. The only fresh greens they had were collards.