PDA

View Full Version : Heather Mills News x 2 !

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

wildcatstrike
Sep 22nd, 2008, 01:06 PM
The Heather Mills meets Louis Theroux TV idea! :-

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/news/article_1432316.php

AND...

The Heather Mills donates $1million of Vegan food to Bronx Neighbourhood story! :-

http://thecelebritycafe.com/features/20230.html

For the record, i think Heather is fantastic :D

horselesspaul
Sep 22nd, 2008, 03:24 PM
Louis will unfortunately probably just expose her flakey side, which she surely has, because it will look more contentious and "interesting" on television.
Good on her though with the food donation thing.

Gorilla
Sep 22nd, 2008, 03:27 PM
i have to agree, Louis Theroux's style is giving his subjects enough rope to hang themselves and then letting them make themselves look weird/stupid/etc.

gotta be a good thing with the donation, although i'm sure the media will manage to twist it to make her look bad anyway.

BlackCats
Sep 22nd, 2008, 03:35 PM
I read about the Heather Mill's donating food story. I don't know why everyone criticises her so much, I think she does a lot for animals.:)
I love Louis Theroux as well though. He isn't normally mean and I hope he isn't to Heather if the interview goes ahead.

wildcatstrike
Sep 22nd, 2008, 04:33 PM
Louis Theroux's style is giving his subjects enough rope to hang themselves and then letting them make themselves look weird/stupid/etc

definitely this! but i read a comment he made about Heather that sounded like he actually liked her and that he thought the media had attacked her quite a bit, so i'm hoping he'll be nice to her.

it's not like she's a "god-hates-fags" extremist *shudders* :p

gogs67
Sep 22nd, 2008, 05:03 PM
She is hated in this country because of a concentrated media campaign by a couple of the 'red top' rags and her daring to be critical of them and saint McCartney!
I hope i'm wrong but the Louis Theroux thing may well reflect badly on her!

seitan
Sep 22nd, 2008, 06:06 PM
i really like louis, BUT, remember, he is an ex vegetarian, so, chances are he WILL try his utmost to make her look stupid.

firstandthen
Sep 22nd, 2008, 06:59 PM
I have to admit that I am not her biggest fan but I have to give her kudos for the donation. Thats a hell of a lot of money...

Stu
Sep 22nd, 2008, 07:13 PM
Mills announced her donation of soy hamburgers, soy hot dogs, and soy chicken cutlets just before the Hunts Point Back to School Fair kicked off Saturday afternoon.
"My plan is to get healthy food out to kids and to get it in the service industry, get it in retail, make a fast-food chain around the world with healthy options and just keep doing my work behind the scenes," Mills, 40, told People Sunday."

"Behind the scenes." Right. Like she doesn't want any credit.

Still, yeah, she's doing a good thing. And I definitely like the idea of an international vegan fast-food chain.

seitan
Sep 22nd, 2008, 07:39 PM
Mills announced her donation of soy hamburgers, soy hot dogs, and soy chicken cutlets just before the Hunts Point Back to School Fair kicked off Saturday afternoon.
"My plan is to get healthy food out to kids and to get it in the service industry, get it in retail, make a fast-food chain around the world with healthy options and just keep doing my work behind the scenes," Mills, 40, told People Sunday."

"Behind the scenes." Right. Like she doesn't want any credit.

Still, yeah, she's doing a good thing. And I definitely like the idea of an international vegan fast-food chain.

apparantly shes talked about the food chain thing for a while now.
i like her, and admire her.

emzy1985
Sep 23rd, 2008, 05:15 AM
No don't use Louis Theroux! AHHHH! He will make her look like a crazy cat lady...not that there is anything wrong with that hehe! What alot of people don't realise (or at least the general non-vegan public) is that Paul is vegan too. Why isn't he donating vegan food to poor kids? I know he does stuff with Viva but actual direct, instant and life changing stuff? Nah screw that I'll just put my face on a few leaflets and donate some cash. I know he does good stuff elsewhere....I like Paul but people have got to realise that Heather is serious about what she is doing and people are taking the piss outta her. Just cuz she divorced an EX Beatle and got some cash outta it...isn't that what happens in all divorces and atleast she isn't sitting on her arse eating expensive vegan cake ay? I like her and think she is desperate for good publicity......but Louis? His shit normally makes me laugh!

Roxy
Sep 23rd, 2008, 05:54 AM
I don't even know who Louis Theroux is. BUT I think Heather has done a really great thing here :)

sandra
Sep 23rd, 2008, 06:29 AM
No don't use Louis Theroux! AHHHH! He will make her look like a crazy cat lady...not that there is anything wrong with that hehe! makes

There certainly isn't! :D:p

emzy1985
Sep 23rd, 2008, 06:32 AM
Trust you lol! :D

Risker
Sep 23rd, 2008, 09:15 AM
LOL, as said many times already, Louis Theroux is the wrong person to use to try and fix your image. It'll make great TV though, Louis Theroux is always great TV :D

horselesspaul
Sep 23rd, 2008, 10:01 AM
I thought this (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/heather-mills-mccartney-secrets-and-lies-478927.html) was one of the more balanced pieces about her.

Gorilla
Sep 23rd, 2008, 10:03 AM
What alot of people don't realise (or at least the general non-vegan public) is that Paul is vegan too.

i thought he was still veggie.

BlackCats
Sep 23rd, 2008, 12:19 PM
I thought this (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/heather-mills-mccartney-secrets-and-lies-478927.html) was one of the more balanced pieces about her.

I remember my Mum told me that it seemed like the public really did not like Linda McCartney when she was first dating Paul McCartney and that the public view of her had really changed over time.

horselesspaul
Sep 23rd, 2008, 12:24 PM
Over time, Linda nearly even learned to sing and play the keyboards. Nearly.

green woman
Sep 23rd, 2008, 01:24 PM
What alot of people don't realise (or at least the general non-vegan public) is that Paul is vegan too.
There's very little evidence to suggest that he's vegan and plenty to say that he's vegetarian. In every interview I've seen/heard about him where the subject comes up he mentions his vegetarianism with no mention of veganism. He's a patron of the Vegetarian Society.
http://www.vegsoc.org/patrons/index.html
If he were vegan the Vegan Society would probably make a big thing out of it and would love him to be a patron, or at the very least interview him for The Vegan magazine. Paul's mentioned that his son James is vegan but I don't think you'll find anything where he's quoted as saying that he is.

BlackCats
Sep 23rd, 2008, 01:33 PM
Over time, Linda nearly even learned to sing and play the keyboards. Nearly.

I saw a clip of her singing once, I shouldn't laugh really.:o:D She made her name a household name for vegetarian food though so good on her. Maybe Heather Mills will gain her popularity one day too. I don't know why the media has to be so vindictive with certain people.:rolleyes:

I didn't think Paul McCarthney was vegan either, I have only heard of him being vegetarian and there was a big fuss about him feeding his dog a veggie diet a while back.:rolleyes:

seitan
Sep 23rd, 2008, 06:06 PM
i thought he was still veggie.

he is. despite working with viva, he is not vegan, and is a bit of an asshole from what iver heard (my wife used to work at viva).

Sluggie
Sep 24th, 2008, 01:45 PM
He's also dating a fur hag.

emzy1985
Sep 24th, 2008, 02:08 PM
I assumed he was vegan because Heather said in an interview once that he had led her down the vegan path. He's dating a fur hag? Fucking hell bet his AR orgs ain't happy about that...but then again if he has anything to do with PETA they will just give him a pat on the back! At least he doesn't wear fur right? :mad:

horselesspaul
Sep 24th, 2008, 04:39 PM
he is. despite working with viva, he is not vegan, and is a bit of an asshole from what iver heard (my wife used to work at viva).
I know many people who have worked with him musically who say he's a consummate professional. Probably just a c0ck in his personal life.