PDA

View Full Version : Compassionate Living Fair 2008

gogs67
Oct 15th, 2008, 06:21 PM
In Edinburgh on 8th Nov organised by Bunnyhuggers, the anti fur and anti vivisection campaigners!

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g34/gogs67/Bunnyhuggers2.jpghttp://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g34/gogs67/Bunnyhuggers.jpg

gogs67
Oct 28th, 2008, 12:28 PM
Only a week and a half to go!

horselesspaul
Oct 28th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Excellent. I'm in Edinburgh then for some prelim work on a show for the Festival.
I shall try to attend.
<Homer> Delicious free vegan cake...

DarmokTheGreen
Oct 30th, 2008, 12:07 AM
I hope to be helping out at this!

gogs67
Nov 3rd, 2008, 07:29 PM
Excellent. I'm in Edinburgh then for some prelim work on a show for the Festival.
I shall try to attend.
<Homer> Delicious free vegan cake...

Brilliant, the more the merrier, am gonna be ferrying food there in the morning but not sure what's happenin later!

I hope to be helping out at this!

If i see yah there i'll recognise you from the photo, hopefully, lol!

gogs67
Nov 7th, 2008, 09:04 PM
Tomorrow folks!

Penny
Nov 7th, 2008, 09:13 PM
Scottish Vegans Yahoo Group will have a stall, with free homebaked goodies, and there'll be lots of other stuff, too.
Darmok the Green (alias my son!) and I will be there and I hope any other VFers who are there will come and say hello to us!

Penny

gogs67
Nov 7th, 2008, 09:39 PM
And i'm pickin up food from Susies Diner and Jordan valley first thing so there's gonna be free humus, flapjacks, rolls etc from them folks, lol!

Penny
Nov 10th, 2008, 09:54 AM
Gogs did I speak to you there? If I did, I didn't know it was you.... I've cut my hair since my avatar pic, but I still look much the same... I did partake of the Susie's nosh (very tasty! Darmok brought me a roll) but I was basically on the Scottish Vegans stall all day, dishing out free samples of homebaking.

Penny

gogs67
Nov 10th, 2008, 04:55 PM
Gogs did I speak to you there? If I did, I didn't know it was you.... I've cut my hair since my avatar pic, but I still look much the same... I did partake of the Susie's nosh (very tasty! Darmok brought me a roll) but I was basically on the Scottish Vegans stall all day, dishing out free samples of homebaking.

Penny
Haha, no don't worry, i would have introduced myself. Nah, i only managed to get there first thing, dropping stuff off bout half 8 then another run bout half 10 (these very rolls from Suzies, lol) then was busy rest of the day so no tasty vegan food for me!:(
Sounds like it was a big success after all the organizing that went into it. Almost 400 folk turned up over the day i heard!

horselesspaul
Nov 10th, 2008, 05:00 PM
I ended up having to work and then catch a plane via watching United lose so would much rather have joined you on Saturday. It sounds like it was tasty and well attended, which must be two of the top concerns for any promotion of compassion imo.