PDA

View Full Version : Cell-nique

Healthy
Oct 29th, 2008, 04:33 PM
I'm hooked on this vegan super drink: http://www.cell-nique.com/

They're pricey but I try to have one at least every other day.

Risker
Oct 29th, 2008, 05:11 PM
It does look expensive, how much are they?

Also looks a bit faddy with all it's talk of being 'super' and health claims followed by disclaimers.

Healthy
Oct 29th, 2008, 09:15 PM
I don't see it as faddy at all. It's all natural organic ingredients and I feel amazing when I drink it. Definitely a difference when I don't drink it.

It's $4.99 but cheaper if you buy a case, obviously. And the packaging is so beautiful you can reuse the glass to put flowers in.

snivelingchild
Oct 30th, 2008, 04:47 AM
$4.99?!? We sell them for about $3.

Healthy
Oct 30th, 2008, 01:09 PM
Snievling, you are a lucky woman! For that price I can live on them :)

Yeah, everything is massive expensive in New Jersey. They're probably $6 in New York.

sugarmouse
Oct 30th, 2008, 02:10 PM
You cannot surely complain though, being from the same place as Jon Bon Jovi!;):D
I am sceptical about things that seem 'faddy' too but I am guessing that with all those ingredients this has to be genuinely good for you.
I have never noticed any type of food make me feel noticably better really..I hope i do someday!
I dont think these exist across the pond though:satisfied:.

Risker
Oct 30th, 2008, 02:24 PM
^ I'm certain it is good for you, just not as good as they make out.

Healthy
Oct 30th, 2008, 02:31 PM
Sugarmouse -- Good point, I love New Jersey and am blessed to live in Union County which is one of the prettiest areas with most gorgeous parks. I'm not a Bon Jovi fan but my boyfriend hung out with Ritchie Sambora in the bars before they made it :)

Risker -- I believe anything is good for you if you believe it to be. GT's Kombucha drinks saved my life and I feel that Cell-nique helps me get through the day sometimes, since I run my own business and that can be stressful (although not nearly as stressful as when I used to work in offices with catty women, ha-ha!)

I'd rather drink Cell-nique than take synthetic vitamins or eat all that stuff (imagine how much money and energy that would take ... gee, I'd have to make a career out of it!)

EDIT: Also, I have a very sensitive system ... my body picks up on things extra, whether they are good or bad, I feel it! (i.e. more energy with fruit; super hyper if I have a bit of organic coffee)