PDA

View Full Version : Plamil Chocolate

Rakey
Nov 13th, 2008, 07:31 PM
I ordered the some of the new bars they have added to their website today, and oh my god.

I got the Organic Dark Chocolate with alternative to white mint chocolate bar which was yummy, but the lovely people at plamil also threw in the orange chocolate with cranberries for free.
That was seriously the best vegan chocolate I have ever tasted, was like eating a luxuary chocolate bars. I cannot recommend it enough. I'll be writing to the guys at Plamil to tell them how amazing their chocolate bar is (and how much I love them for sending me freebies).

Bunny
Nov 13th, 2008, 08:32 PM
Am heading over there to order NOW! :D

Rakey
Nov 13th, 2008, 08:46 PM
Plamil are giving out free chocolate with every order during November too :)

Bunny
Nov 13th, 2008, 08:46 PM
Woohoo!

BlackCats
Nov 13th, 2008, 09:22 PM
Plamil are giving out free chocolate with every order during November too :)

You have me looking at their website now too!:)

bradders
Nov 13th, 2008, 10:40 PM
and me, damn you I'll be poor soon enough

helen105281
Nov 14th, 2008, 12:27 PM
I tried both bars and they are gorgeous. The orange and cranberry is definitely my favourite. I have told my Mum exactly where she can buy it so that she gets me some for Christmas. :)

bradders
Nov 14th, 2008, 01:09 PM
I have now ordered £20 of choc from their website, damn this thread!

cobweb
Nov 14th, 2008, 01:54 PM
boohoo they don't deliver here, that alternative to white mint chocolate sounds interesting, is it a new one?

Gorilla
Nov 14th, 2008, 01:56 PM
that's a shame cobby! the alternative to white mint is fairly new, i think. i bought some a while ago and i thought it was ok but not great.

cobweb
Nov 14th, 2008, 02:02 PM
i bet it's not all melty like cow milk white chocolate.
probably a good thing i can't get plamil stuff to order here though as i am a curious vegan :D (oops i meant curiosity is one of my traits, not i'm a curiosity).
anyway, i'm burbling, i like the rice milk stuff so i usually stick with that now.

bradders
Nov 14th, 2008, 02:09 PM
there is an option for delivery outside of mainland btw, means you have to pay for being out of reach of the civilized world

cobweb
Nov 14th, 2008, 07:02 PM
there is an option for delivery outside of mainland btw, means you have to pay for being out of reach of the civilized world

cheeky monkey :devil:
we are perfectly civilised up here - actually i reckon this is the civilised world!
and i didn't see that option i don't think, i will look again, but i suppose it will be expensive :rolleyes:
it does get on my tits a bit because small parcels that can be shipped via Royal Mail cost exactly the same for Orkney (and the other isles) as they do for the rest of the U.K :mad:.

bradders
Nov 14th, 2008, 07:23 PM
probably

clare155
Nov 14th, 2008, 08:59 PM
cheeky monkey :devil:
we are perfectly civilised up here - actually i reckon this is the civilised world!
and i didn't see that option i don't think, i will look again, but i suppose it will be expensive :rolleyes:
it does get on my tits a bit because small parcels that can be shipped via Royal Mail cost exactly the same for Orkney (and the other isles) as they do for the rest of the U.K :mad:.

That does seem a bit cheeky! You should ave a word :mad:

cobweb
Nov 14th, 2008, 09:00 PM
yep, there's loads of places who charge extra even for very small items, tis most annoying.

i need to lose weight though.........

Rakey
Nov 17th, 2008, 04:35 PM
The orange and cranberry bar is my favourate, sorry guys for making you buy half the plamil chocolate store as I did.
I'm not feeling well at the moment so chocolate is there to make me happy.

bradders
Nov 17th, 2008, 06:25 PM
my big box of plamil chocolate arrived this morning (delivered by a rather confused man who apparently went to the furniture shop asking for me, damn the odd entry for my building!) and I have been enjoying my dairy free alternative to milk chocolate very much today. A nice reward for my studying

Ruby Rose
Nov 17th, 2008, 07:51 PM
Looks lovely, but £3.95 delivery charge - eek! Too pricey for me, chums!

bradders
Nov 17th, 2008, 07:55 PM
i didn't pay delivery andgot a free bar of mint choc (which i will be giving as a gift as mint does not go well with me)