PDA

View Full Version : Zuii Organics - vegan?

Wilhelmina
Jan 7th, 2009, 04:49 AM
Hi there, trying to confirm Zuii liquid foundation is vegan. I've hit a brick wall trying to contact the company. Thanks

Kitteh
Jan 7th, 2009, 07:46 AM
They're not listed on Choose Cruelty Free's Product Preferred List (http://www.choosecrueltyfree.org.au/list.html) so I assume no for now but I will email them as well and let you know what they say

Wilhelmina
Jan 7th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Thanks Kitteh, I got as far as the distributor- apparently Zuii's phone number is top secret and off limits (!?)

Kitteh
Jan 8th, 2009, 02:35 AM
Hey, you're right, there is no phone number on the website, odd! And it's funny that their distributor is Kadac because I just rang them regarding Larabars and where they distribute them to.

I haven't received a reply yet, if I don't I will ring Kadac as well.

Kitteh
Jan 12th, 2009, 08:54 PM
I received a reply from Zuji:

Dear Amanda,

Thank you for your email.

All products meet this criteria but in some lip products carmine, and beeswax is used. I am not sure how these ingredients are viewed.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Rose

I'm going to reply and let her know those ingredients aren't vegan but that it's good that the rest of the products are.

Wilhelmina
Jan 13th, 2009, 05:09 PM
Wow, thanks so much for your help, I've been quite sick and it was doing my head in :D I'm glad to have finally found a organic/vegan foundation pale enough for my skin.