PDA

View Full Version : furisevil.org

pat sommer
Jan 17th, 2009, 02:30 AM
So many have tried and failed..... to get Google to stop advertising fur!

All of the unwitting anti-fur Orgs that have Adsense on their sites advertise
-you guessed it- Dog and Cat fur.

Have a look and take action: www.FURisEvil.org (http://www.FURisEvil.org)

Guate_Vegan
Jan 17th, 2009, 11:54 PM
Wow, thanks for the link.

Thankfully me being from a poor neighborhood I will NEVER see anyone wearing fur lol...

pat sommer
Jan 18th, 2009, 03:42 AM
Thanks for taking action!
I know the fellow who has has been researching and developing FURisEvil for months now, single-handed. Uncovering the fur trade is a risky business.

There has got to be a chink in Google's teflon-coated shield: the unholy alliance has to brought down. A ideas?

Roxy
Jan 18th, 2009, 04:20 AM
Thank you. That's a very resourceful website.

petunia
Jan 18th, 2009, 04:46 AM
Wow, thanks for the link.

Thankfully me being from a poor neighborhood I will NEVER see anyone wearing fur lol...
i saw some woman wearing fur today... i had to take a double take to make sure what i was seeing was real...

i live in a neighbourhood where people have more money than brains... its truly disgusting.

Quantum Mechanic
Jan 18th, 2009, 05:40 AM
That's one thing...how would you tell if it's real fur or not, too? I have no idea, though if I were shopping of course I could check a tag, though I'm not particularly interested in fur-looking things myself, aside from if I was going to make a costume or something. But is it like shoes, where unless you buy it from a special outfit it's most likely actual fur, or is there a lot of faux fur? Can most people tell the difference, but you need good eyesight?

Roxy
Jan 18th, 2009, 06:08 AM
i saw some f*ckin b*tch wearing fur today... i had to take a double take to make sure what i was seeing was real...

i live in a neighbourhood where people have more money than brains... its truly disgusting.

I see those rich bitches come into work all the time in their disgusting looking leather coats lined and trimmed with fur. It makes my blood boil. I'll always say something to them on the street - or hand them a leaflet, but I can't do that when I'm at work.

Quantum Mechanic
Jan 18th, 2009, 05:48 PM
I see those rich bitches come into work all the time in their disgusting looking leather coats lined and trimmed with fur. It makes my blood boil. I'll always say something to them on the street - or hand them a leaflet, but I can't do that when I'm at work.

What do you say, usually?

pat sommer
Jan 19th, 2009, 01:27 AM
yes, I want to hear it too.

For me, having lived in Germany where insults and bad language can land you a ticket, I hold a dialog with someone next to me for fur wearer to hear: something about anal electrocution or prostitutes wearing fur etc.

I even do this if only a stranger is next to me; some react sympathetically but most think a nutter has addressed them (maybe they are right).

petunia
Jan 20th, 2009, 05:53 AM
haha, good for you. i dont have the guts to actually say anything. or else im scared ill lose it on them completely and then run away crying! lol...
:o:smile:

Quantum Mechanic
Jan 20th, 2009, 05:59 AM
haha, good for you. i dont have the guts to actually say anything. or else im scared ill lose it on them completely and then run away crying! lol...
:o:smile:

Yeah - I myself am often quite demure in my posture and my physical approach.

pat sommer
Feb 5th, 2009, 10:39 AM
new Youtube video from FURisEVIL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRfJxiB7SVg

Share it around, please!