PDA

View Full Version : Re-veganization

*Supermack*
Jan 21st, 2009, 11:12 PM
I am seriously toying with the idea of becoming vegan again.

I will need your support and guidance, but please be patient with me.

I am thinking of making the switch tommorow, but am not prepared food wise.

I feel the burn now to make the change so thats why I want to do it fast and not muck around.

horselesspaul
Jan 22nd, 2009, 12:05 AM
Just do it. It's a positive move, you're leaving behind a life that has little logic behind it, not "giving up" anything but unnecessary suffering and cruelty to your fellow beings.
Love yourself, love the animals.
Easy.
There's a huge resource here if you use the search function and ask specific questions.

However, if it's not for you then it's not for you.

matt35mm
Jan 22nd, 2009, 12:44 AM
I support you!

Sarabi
Jan 22nd, 2009, 02:27 AM
If you have any questions, we'll be happy to answer them! I wish you success in re-veganizing your life. How long has it been since you were last pursuing veganism?

KcCrash
Jan 22nd, 2009, 02:29 AM
You are in the right place:)

sandra
Jan 22nd, 2009, 09:20 AM
It's great that you are going to be vegan again. That's brilliant news, and we are all here for you with help and advice (if you need any). :)

shiny2008
Jan 22nd, 2009, 09:25 AM
We are here with you...

harpy
Jan 22nd, 2009, 09:43 AM
Hello and good luck. London is quite a good place to be vegan IMO as we are relatively well-provided with vegan-friendly shops and restaurants (well, any place is a good place to be vegan but you know what I mean!). Let us know how you're doing!

Marini
Jan 22nd, 2009, 04:39 PM
Yeah - you'll make it! :)

Quantum Mechanic
Jan 22nd, 2009, 07:02 PM
May the force be with you...

(couldn't resist!)

*Supermack*
Jan 22nd, 2009, 08:00 PM
Thanks and thanks!

Ok..I am going to take my time..I want it to be a natural process.

I was vegan before from 2005-2006..

It does feel good just thinking about it.

Sarabi
Jan 23rd, 2009, 02:44 AM
Great! It makes me feel less depressed about that girl on campus who told me she gave up veganism after a year.

horselesspaul
Jan 23rd, 2009, 12:58 PM
Thanks and thanks!

Ok..I am going to take my time..I want it to be a natural process.

I was vegan before from 2005-2006..

It does feel good just thinking about it.
I don't understand what you mean by "a natural process" and why you would want to "take your time". It seems to me, and I may be wrong, that you are enjoying "just thinking about it" too much.
What's to think about? Like I said already, if it's not for you then it's not for you.
If your part in the slavery and continued suffering of animals does not impel you to veganism (you've been one before and the issues haven't changed) then perhaps you'd be better off not asking for our support.
We support you, just support yourself too.

sandra
Jan 23rd, 2009, 02:42 PM
Yes, if it 'feels good just thinking about it' think how much better it will feel ACTUALLY doing it! :)

horselesspaul
Jan 23rd, 2009, 02:47 PM
Yes indeed, Sandra. Well put.
x