PDA

View Full Version : Toronto Vegan Store

Sulla
Mar 17th, 2009, 03:02 PM
Panacea (588 Bloor St. West) is a relatively new all-vegan store (and mostly organic, too). Just wanted to give anyone in the GTA a heads-up :)

(Also, they have vegan marshmallows, which is the best thing ever made.)

sparklingsights
Sep 9th, 2009, 04:18 PM
I know this was posted way back in March but I'm new and was just perusing the boards. I'm sure this shop is still there, I hope so, I'd love to check it out. I would LOVE me some vegan marshmallows!!

Sulla
Sep 9th, 2009, 04:29 PM
It's definitely still there! And they now have 4 different kinds of marshmallows: regular, strawberry, pecan and cinnamon, and coconut ;)

sparklingsights
Sep 9th, 2009, 04:33 PM
Oh sweet lord. My mouth is watering! I'm stuck in Barrie until the end of the week buuut I may have to zip down to Toronto this weekend, you know, in the name of tastiness!

Sulla
Sep 9th, 2009, 04:47 PM
The Vegetarian Food Fair is also on this weekend - biggest one in North America. Def. check it out if you're going to be in town.

sparklingsights
Sep 9th, 2009, 04:51 PM
Oh awesome, I will look into it. On the weekends I stay with my parents who live about a 30 minute drive outside the city, which is not unreasonable at all if there's something good going on! Thanks:)

chefness
Jan 24th, 2010, 09:07 PM
I used to frequent the shop - but I never really found alot. I suppose since I don't eat processed foods, it's not really a great place for me!
Lot's of neat "fake" stuff, though. And Banana Tofu...