PDA

View Full Version : Have u tried door to door organics?

imblissful
Mar 26th, 2009, 06:08 PM
I am so in love with a company called Door to Door Organics. They deliver fresh fruits and veggies to your door in Colorado, Michigan and the Kansas City area. I have them deliver every other week and get the largest box it is always filled with the most beautiful yummies ever. Every delivery is different, sometimes I get something I have never tried before. They always try to send locally grown stuff to you, and if it's not available they send it from as close as possible. I can even check to see what they are going to put in my box that week and change it, if I don't like something, or if I want to add other things that they sell (always organic).

http://www.doortodoororganics.com/

FYI: I don't work for them, just in love with them. :tongue_ani::heart:

Lifeonmars
Mar 27th, 2009, 11:10 PM
I was getting a veggie box delivered to my door for a little bit and I loved it! I had to cancel the service due to financial issues, but services like that are great.
It would fill my fridge up completely with a lot of interesting vegetables and fruit that my roommate and I would split. The only problem I had was that it wasn't always easy to eat all of the veggies and fruit before they went bad.