PDA

View Full Version : this inner animal

Sarabi
Apr 13th, 2009, 02:14 AM
There is an animal inside of me who I encage, enslave, torture, and kill, time after time. It used to be the donuts, the fried rice and fast food my mom would bring home or cook. I'd torture this inner animal until it cried.

Fortunately, I went vegan, which has improved my health. But still, at times I eat Oreo's (arguably not vegan, stop me!), or Darth Tater chips. And the animal inside cries, "Why?!"

Note: I am just trying to motivate myself to eat healthier. :p

leedsveg
Apr 13th, 2009, 08:22 AM
There is an animal inside of me who I encage, enslave, torture, and kill, time after time. It used to be the donuts, the fried rice and fast food my mom would bring home or cook. I'd torture this inner animal until it cried.

Fortunately, I went vegan, which has improved my health. But still, at times I eat Oreo's (arguably not vegan, stop me!), or Darth Tater chips. And the animal inside cries, "Why?!"

Note: I am just trying to motivate myself to eat healthier. :p

Sarabi

:eek: I think I know what you're saying and I don't want to be judgemental but there are more appropriate metaphores around. I think many omnis would relish seeing us use this kind of language as it sends out a very confused message at the least. I'm sure you could motivate yourself better with different images.

Sorry.