PDA

View Full Version : What did you eat today? (13)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122

fondducoeur
Oct 12th, 2011, 04:11 AM
espresso w/marshmallows
white choc. macadamia nut clif bar
sub sandwich (avocado, lettuce, tomato, sprouts, cuke, hot peppers, v&o)
reduced fat potato chips
kombucha
salad (mixed greens, cukes, onion, tomato, chickpeas, tahini dressing)
3 pieces crispy baked tofu

Troutina
Oct 12th, 2011, 12:33 PM
Breakfast: Oats with half an apple, raspberries, blackberries and strawberries cooked in, with a coffee and remaining apple on the side.
Snack: Nakd berry bar.
Lunch: Wrap with houmous, shredded lettuce, grated carrot, gherkin and a few drops of chilli sauce, and carrot sticks and an apple on the side.
Snack: Dried apricots.
Dinner: Salad with bread and houmous, some leftover stirfry and roasted veg couscous.

amethyst
Oct 12th, 2011, 05:47 PM
Yesterday:

B-brown rice and applesauce
L- brown rice and cabbage with soy sauce, garlic, and onion
D-boiled potatoes w/Earth Balance, garlic and parsley, spaghetti salad w/ cukes, carrots, and fresh herbs (weird combo, but was eating the sides w/ my carnivorous family's ham dinner o_O )

Snack- pretzel rods dipped in melted non dairy choc chips - these are so good and easy to make!)

Drinks- herbal tea, chocolate yerba mate tea, water, coffee, red wine

Ladygold
Oct 12th, 2011, 08:27 PM
Today so far:

Banana and almonds for breakfast:I usually have bran cereal and soy milk too but I was rushed today:( )
Veg Chili and nutritional yeast and farmers market bread with earth balance butter
Snack: homemade chocolate chip cookies and salt and vinegar chips.

I usually just drink water all day but I felt like apple juice too....special day :)

AaronM
Oct 12th, 2011, 08:35 PM
I must have the most boring diet of anyone here.

I think at the very least, I'll be giving you a fair run for your money on that, I'm not sure if this thread should be making me feel bad, everyone else's meals seem so much more varied, and so healthy too!

Only thing I've eaten today is falafel in a thick roti with hummus, red onions, and chillies. Had about the same yesterday as well, just with peppers too.

Oh well, if nothing else, it's a lot better than what my flatmates eat. Got to love the student life!

veganosie
Oct 12th, 2011, 08:38 PM
Oh well, if nothing else, it's a lot better than what my flatmates eat. Got to love the student life!

this is so true. today my housemate was cooking bacon, chicken and potatoes in tons of oil whilst i had just prepared a mountain of veg with gravy. i don't think my diet is boring as i have a lot of variety...however i don't really cook it very elaborately...

Firestorm
Oct 12th, 2011, 11:27 PM
Breakfast: Nothing slept in

Lunch: BBQ Chikin roll with salad, cherry yoghurt, apple, pear, plum

Dinner: Veggie pot pie stew, veg, brown rice

Snacks: Peanuts, 2 packs of WW crisps, love hearts, parma violets, climpies, choc banana bread with PNB

Drinks: Ribena, Herbal tea, water, M&S Chocolate Porter, Soy latte

Maître
Oct 13th, 2011, 12:23 AM
Lentil soup for breakfast
Bean burger and onion rings for dinner
Pasta for tea (or supper, I never know what to say now I'm not living in the north anymore!)

fondducoeur
Oct 13th, 2011, 05:02 AM
slice of pumpkin pie (made w/fresh pumpkin) w/soyatoo whip
salad (mixed greens, chickpeas, tomato, cukes, onion, lf balsamic)
2 slices crispy baked tofu
3 s&s marshmallows
1/2 a pizza (daiya, roasted garlic, mushrooms, olives, green pepper)

veganosie
Oct 13th, 2011, 09:26 AM
so far today:

porridge made with half soya milk and half water (i'm poor), tea and an orange.

later i'll be raiding my cupboards and making some sort of curry out of cannellini beans and chopped tomatoes, as that's all i have left!

Kateee
Oct 13th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Breakfast: vanilla flavored soy milk with muesli and a banana
Lunch: pistachio nuts, a big apple, some dark chocolate, dates and 4 slices of rye bread
Snack: 3 digestive wheat biscuits
Dinner: peas with soy, another big apple and 2 slices of rye bread with strawberry jam

amethyst
Oct 13th, 2011, 06:50 PM
I think at the very least, I'll be giving you a fair run for your money on that, I'm not sure if this thread should be making me feel bad, everyone else's meals seem so much more varied, and so healthy too!

Aaron, we can be in the boring club together. :) I am not living the student's life. I have 3 in college, plus a 13 year old. I am the only vegan in the bunch, so sometimes I float along, eating their side dishes, rather than making a special dinner for me. I figure as long as I am getting grains, beans, and vegg, I am doing ok.

Yesterday:

B-leftover potatoes, sauteed w/ a little oil to reheat them, added some cayenne pepper, and some leftover fried cabbage
L- big salad w/ greens, carrots, and some beans thrown in
D- refried beans, lettuce, tomatoes and salsa in a ww wrap
Snacks--popcorn, apple, spoonful of peanutbutter (that's the only way I eat it - don't want pb to mess up my bread, or jelly to mess up my pb--yeah, I am weird. LOL)

Firestorm
Oct 13th, 2011, 07:01 PM
Breakfast: Black forest overnight oats (oats, soy milk, cocoa powder, cherry yoghurt, chia seeds, mixed berries) Pear
Lunch: Food Doctor wholesome pot, salad, apple, Provamel vanilla yoghurt
Dinner: Wholemeal roll with cheatin beef, mint sauce & BBQ sauce, salt & vinegar crisps, vanilla yoghurt
Drinks: Water, coffee, ribena, wine, 2 soya lattes
Snacks: Apple, pear, plum, nuts

diy-girlie
Oct 13th, 2011, 07:34 PM
Breakfast: toast w/ vegemite, cereal, banana, raisens
Snacks: kettle crisps, apple
Lunch: tofu cutlet, quinoa, carrots, brocolli
Later: white bean dip & pita
Drinks: oj, tea

fondducoeur
Oct 14th, 2011, 03:06 AM
slice of pumpkin pie w/soyatoo
amy's spinach and tofu burrito
almond/cranberry/cashew trail mix
everything bagel sandwich w/ baby greens, onion, tomato, carrot, and lots of hummus

Haniska
Oct 14th, 2011, 08:26 AM
Coffee with sugar and Very Vanilla Silk and sugar.Pea soup(made with gluten and pistachio milk) with tvp ham, noodles, and margarine.Orange and punch flavored Nerds.Hot tea with soymilk and 4 wintergreen Lifesavers stirred in!Wrap with tomato, mayo, nootch, white beans, and Bacon bits.Sweet potato fries with bbq sauce and nootch.Maple oatmeal with Very Vanilla Silk, canned pumpkin, peanut butter, and raisins.Think that's it.

Firestorm
Oct 14th, 2011, 11:30 PM
Breakfast: Toast before swimming
Lunch: Bagel with pnb, apple, pear, yoghurt
Dinner: Tempeh sandwich, yoghurt
Snacks: Apple, plum, carrots
Drinks: Water, coffee, soya milk, chocolate stout.

diy-girlie
Oct 14th, 2011, 11:32 PM
breakfast: weetabix
snack: apple, tyrells vegetable crisps
lunch: bread w/ pb & vegemite
dinner: chickpea couscous mushroom burger, cucumber, quinoa, red cabbage & carrot salad
drinks: coffee, tea

Kateee
Oct 15th, 2011, 05:28 PM
Breakfast: vanilla flavored soy milk with cocoa, a banana, muesli, 2 digestive wheat biscuits
Lunch: rice pastas with tomato and soy sauce and an apple
Snack: 2 banana and coconut cookies(by me)
Dinner: peas with soy and another apple

fondducoeur
Oct 15th, 2011, 06:09 PM
cornflakes w/sugar and soy milk
vegan chili w/chickpeas
veggie pho (seasoned no-beef broth, rice noodles, seitan, veggies)
1 slice of marinated tofu
few mixed drinks
piece of pita w/hummus

Firestorm
Oct 15th, 2011, 06:16 PM
Lunch: French bread with Redwood "tuna", relish, salt and vinegar crisps, apple, pear

Dinner: Panini with soya chikin, Redwood cranberry stuffing balls, mayo, red currant jelly. Salad. Hot cross bun custard bake, dairy free white choc buttons, Moo Free hazelnut chocolate.
Snacks: Pear, carrot sticks
Drinks: Coffee, beer, water, soya milk

amethyst
Oct 15th, 2011, 10:52 PM
B-sweet potato muffins
L- Swiss chard with tamari, garlic, onion, and red pepper flakes, and brown rice
D-Large salad with romaine and boston lettuce and cabbage, homemade whole wheat bread w/ earth balance spread
Snack will probably be some mixed nuts and grapes. not sure yet.

fondducoeur
Oct 16th, 2011, 05:14 AM
spoonful of dark choc. pb
falafel in a pita w/parsley, tomato, onions, tahini
tabbouleh
soy mocha w/3 s&s marshmallows
leftover veggie pho
1 apple

Firestorm
Oct 16th, 2011, 09:18 PM
Brunch: Porridge with banana & chocolate syrup, apple, pear, 2 plums
Dinner: Roast potatoes, Linda M Mushroom & Ale pie, Veg