PDA

View Full Version : What did you eat today? (13)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122

vegeTERIan
Dec 9th, 2011, 08:02 PM
had snack of 'raw popcorn' This is my latest addiction after seeing youtube video. You cut up cauliflower into small pieces, add olive oil, nutrional yeast flakes, sea salt and whatever spices you want.
PLEASE post the youtube link here. My friend just posted about microwave popcorn having toxins in the paper bags the kernels come in. Thanks!

veganosie
Dec 9th, 2011, 08:46 PM
breakfast: porridge with tinned apricots and ground ginger, americano with soya milk
snack: another americano and a clementine
lunch: celeriac soup, bread roll, a pear and a slice of parkin
snack: dried prunes, barleycup
dinner: bunnernut squash and lentil curry with rice, alpro vanilla dessert, cinnamon and apple tea and another clementine

VeganAthlete
Dec 9th, 2011, 09:07 PM
Quote tjay10 View Post
had snack of 'raw popcorn' This is my latest addiction after seeing youtube video. You cut up cauliflower into small pieces, add olive oil, nutrional yeast flakes, sea salt and whatever spices you want.
PLEASE post the youtube link here. My friend just posted about microwave popcorn having toxins in the paper bags the kernels come in. Thanks!

It is beyond fascinating how many things you could do with veggies! I steam cauliflower and eat it like that or mash it up and make mashed potatoes. I am going to try to make popcorn out of it now! So cool.

fondducoeur
Dec 10th, 2011, 03:41 AM
big spicy stir-fry w/tofu, snow peas, mushrooms, broccoli, & hot peppers over brown rice
smoky miso tofu slices (vegan yum yum) over baby spinach
sweet and sour Brussels sprouts (vegan lunch box)

Barry
Dec 10th, 2011, 08:48 AM
It is beyond fascinating how many things you could do with veggies! I steam cauliflower and eat it like that or mash it up and make mashed potatoes. I am going to try to make popcorn out of it now! So cool.

Cauliflower in particular is extremely versatile, I grate it, pop it in the microwave for 60 seconds and use it in place of rice sometimes.

tjay10
Dec 10th, 2011, 01:27 PM
Have been trying to find the youtube video for "raw popcorn" and there are lots and some use a dehydrator but I just eat it fresh like this video.
http://youtu.be/VOl4CmIdWjo

Breakfast: water, fruit salad, toast with tahini and marmite, coffee
Lunch: Cauliflower as above recipe, satsumas

Firestorm
Dec 10th, 2011, 10:13 PM
Lunch:Scrambled tofu, Smoked tofu bacon, toast, apple, pear, Osem BBQ snack
Dinner: Linda M Sausages, mash & gravy, trifle & twilight chocolate bar
Snacks: 4 Clementines, Peanuts, Mincemeat
Drinks: Water, coffee, pepsi, gingerbread latte

Blueberries
Dec 10th, 2011, 10:22 PM
Breakfast: Fruit&Fibre & Rice crispies w/soya milk

Dinner: Baguette pizza w/ homemade pesto, leek, mushroom & cheddar cheezly accompanied by green salad w/capers, carrot & houmous

Snack: Homemade blueberry muffin & white chocolate buttons

Drinks: water, lady grey tea, coffee w/soya milk, camomile tea

Maître
Dec 11th, 2011, 12:11 AM
Breakfast: Dhal (it was frozen yesterday and was so good that I didn't want to wait!) and rice.
Lunch: Nothing, I was too busy writing a crappy essay which is due in on monday.
Dinner: Garlic bread!

fondducoeur
Dec 11th, 2011, 02:30 AM
1 pear
soy mocha w/marshmallows
few leftover sweet and sour Brussels sprouts
smoky miso tofu w/white rice
glass of silk nog
Portabella cannelloni w/sun-dried tomato white sauce (La Dolce Vegan)
steamed broccoli

VeganAthlete
Dec 11th, 2011, 06:15 AM
Breakfast: half a portion of oatmeal, 1 tsp cranberries, 1 tsp semi-sweet chocolate chips, piece of fat free whole wheat carrot cake with apple butter
Lunch: homemade tvp meatballs, marinara sauce, whole wheat linguine, mushrooms and spinach with nutritional yeast
Dessert: homemade mocha mint frappuccino with choco chips
Drink: margarita (for a graduation dinner)
Dinner: same as lunch
Dessert: a piece of my carrot cake
Drink: another frapp

Blueberries
Dec 11th, 2011, 07:50 PM
Breakfast: Malt wheats w/soya milk

Snack: Homemade blueberry muffin

Dinner: Tofu quiche w/roasties, salad & lots of brown sauce

Dessert: Packet of white chocolate buttons & today's chocolate from my Moo-Free advent calender

Drinks: Water, green tea

Will probably get something else soon, like some toast.

Firestorm
Dec 11th, 2011, 09:20 PM
Brunch: Christmas soup, door stop bread, vitalite, apple, pear, Whizzers Chocolate beans mixed with peanuts
Dinner: Baked potato, beans, chips and salad in the pub
Snacks: Nuts, Chocolate mint thins
Drinks: Coffee, Coffee & Coffee with Kara Dairy Free

Puska17
Dec 11th, 2011, 11:18 PM
Toast with Mushroom Pate
butternut, sweet potato, tofu and peanut curry with brown rice and homemade onion bhaji
Satsuma
Dates stuffed with cashews, Montezuma buttons, tiffin
Tea with light Soya, water, chocolate rice drink,

fondducoeur
Dec 12th, 2011, 03:32 AM
1 pear
bunch of blackberries
2 cannelloni w/sun-dried tomato white sauce
steamed broccoli
glass of silk nog
red velvet cupcake w/cream cheese frosting (Q&E Vegan Celebrations)
plain chickpeas w/soy sauce and sriracha

veganosie
Dec 12th, 2011, 09:30 AM
Brunch: Christmas soup, door stop bread, vitalite, apple, pear, Whizzers Chocolate beans mixed with peanuts
Dinner: Baked potato, beans, chips and salad in the pub
Snacks: Nuts, Chocolate mint thins
Drinks: Coffee, Coffee & Coffee with Kara Dairy Free

what flavour is your christmas soup?

Firestorm
Dec 12th, 2011, 07:06 PM
The Christmas soup is based on one I saw in M&S a while ago, I made it with veg stock, sage & onion stuffing mix, nutritional yeast, herbs (thyme, sage, coriander) & soya chicken.

Break: Toast before swimming, Clif builders peanut butter bar, apple
Lunch: Potatoes with Italian Feast tomatoes (Vegan Brunch), & salad, Nakd Chocolate mint bar, pear
Dinner: Burger & wholewheat bun, salad, bacon rasher crisps.
Snacks: Apple, pear, chocolate.
Drinks: Coffee, water, tea, Kara Dairy Free

Maître
Dec 12th, 2011, 07:31 PM
I just got a food processor today so wanted to see how well it worked, there were fairly positive results!

Brunch: (pre-food processor) Porridge and blue berries.
Dinner: Chili Fajitas (Processed all the veg etc, apart from the onions which I sautéed while doing so)

Misc: Banana Muffins (I used the food processor on the bananas :P)

veganosie
Dec 12th, 2011, 08:56 PM
ahhh. i was imagining al allspice flavour soup. i hate stuffing so maybe won't be making any :(

Blueberries
Dec 12th, 2011, 09:20 PM
Breakfast: Malted Wheats w/soya milk

Lunch: A banana & a packet of salt&vinegar Ryvita

Snack: Apple nakd bar

Dinner: Tofu quiche w/toast, beans &green salad

Dessert: White choc buttons & advent choc

Supper: Veg soup & bread

Drinks: Water, soya latte, redbush tea, vanilla soya milk

VeganAthlete
Dec 13th, 2011, 03:37 AM
Breakfast: Tofu scramble, spinach and sliced mushrooms.
Lunch: 4 slices of thin&crispy pizza from Pizza Hut with jalapenos and mushrooms NO CHEESE
Dinner: TVP meatballs with wholewheat fetuccini and marinara and nutritional yeast AND two slices of left over pizza
Dessert: slice of whole-wheat, fat-free, sugar-free organic vegan carrot cake (homemade) with apple butter and soymilk drizzled over AND soy mocha mint frappuccino with vegan chocolate chips
Drinks: Coffee, tea, water, So Delicious Mint Chocolate Beverage

Firestorm
Dec 13th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Breakfast: Toast before swimming, Trek berry bar, apple
Lunch: Veggie Pot Pie Stew (Appetite for reduction) & Italian Feast Sausage (Vegan Brunch) & Salad, & fruit bar & pear
Dinner: Cous cous, Adams very clever Moroccan spiced veg, apple, pear
Snacks: Chocolate
Drinks: Coffee, Water, Kara Dairy free, Chocolate mint rice milk

veganosie
Dec 13th, 2011, 07:27 PM
breakfast: apricot and ginger porridge, americano with soya milk
tea
lunch: pitta, houmous, olives and carrot sticks. apple and all-bran teabread and a cup of tea
dinner: stir fry - kale, mushroom, carrot, pepper, cashew nuts and noodles with soy sauce. soya banana and strawberry yogurt, skittles and a homemade chocolate, date and walnut sweet

fondducoeur
Dec 13th, 2011, 09:18 PM
Yesterday:
TJ's toffee crunch cereal w/soy milk and blackberries
salad (mixed greens, 1/2 pkg TJ's baked tofu, tomato, sprouts, cuke, lf balsamic)
1 apple
peanut butter filled pretzels
sauteed veggies and tofu over spaghetti squash
small salad w/mixed greens and blackberry agave dressing
1 red velvet cupcake w/cream cheese icing (Q&E Vegan Celebrations)
2 glasses of wine

Blueberries
Dec 13th, 2011, 09:23 PM
Breakfast: Malted wheats w/soya milk

Lunch: Half an orange, a packet of salt & vinegar Ryvita, onion & mushroom risotto in my bento box

Dinner: Naan bread pizza w/Cheezly, green salad w/carrot

Dessert: Alpro vanilla pot w/crushed up nuts & seeds, a couple of mint choc thins, advent choc

Supper: Toast w/houmous & marmite (on seperate slices)

Drinks: Water, cappucino, peppermint tea, green tea