PDA

View Full Version : What did you eat today? (13)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122

RubyDuby
Jan 31st, 2011, 02:18 PM
espresso with Silk
whole wheat pancakes with maple syrup
orange juice
family size bowl of miso soup with veg, tofu and rice noodles
grilled tofu sandwich on Ezekiel with buffalo sauce and vegenaise

Glen Lambert
Jan 31st, 2011, 06:25 PM
Muesli with banana and soya milk
Raisin and Cinnamon bagel
Two plain bagels filled with tempeh 'bacon' rashers, spinach, tomato and vegan mayo
Just about to make Spaghetti Bolognase

emmapresley
Jan 31st, 2011, 10:49 PM
ive eaten so badly today. i started a food diary for my fat club woman last wednesday and it started out all full and looking good and its just dwindled to the last 3 days eating the same stuff over and over again.

weetabix and soya milk a banana and a sharon fruit (i actually made a moaning noise eating that it was so effin good) homemade chips slathered in soya sauce and two, yeah two tins of cold tinned spaghetti. half a massive bowl of orange jelly another banana and an alpro soya choclate pudding. and three gherkins. im going to get another 2 gherkins in a moment, i love gherkins so much atm. who is gonna lose weight eating like this? noone thats who.

fondducoeur
Feb 1st, 2011, 02:31 AM
clif bar
rice crackers
spaghetti with marinara
3 jolly ranchers
brown rice with kale, black beans, carrots, and tahini lemon sauce
4 slices baked tofu

vava
Feb 1st, 2011, 01:07 PM
ive eaten so badly today. i started a food diary for my fat club woman last wednesday and it started out all full and looking good and its just dwindled to the last 3 days eating the same stuff over and over again.

weetabix and soya milk a banana and a sharon fruit (i actually made a moaning noise eating that it was so effin good) homemade chips slathered in soya sauce and two, yeah two tins of cold tinned spaghetti. half a massive bowl of orange jelly another banana and an alpro soya choclate pudding. and three gherkins. im going to get another 2 gherkins in a moment, i love gherkins so much atm. who is gonna lose weight eating like this? noone thats who.

apart from the oil on the chips sounds pretty Slimming World friendly to me! And is all within your syn quota for the day - stop beating yourself up for now't missus! You are doing what you can and that is all that can be asked of anyone. :bigsmile:

Glen Lambert
Feb 1st, 2011, 06:58 PM
Muesli with banana and soya milk (again)
Two plain bagels filled with tempeh 'bacon' rashers, spinach, tomato and vegan mayo
One apple
One banana
A handful of mixed fruit and nuts
Large bowl of noodles, tempeh and veg.

RubyDuby
Feb 1st, 2011, 08:07 PM
yest

coffee with soy milk
mountain mix mojo
banana and kiwi
split pea mcdougall's soup
2 boca chicken patty sandwiches (Ezekiel toast and onion dressing)
2 tortilla wraps with seitan, lettuce, onion, pickle, olive, vegenaise and buffalo sauce
chocolate, fudge and a bite of nut pie from cobweb's package swap!

twinkle
Feb 1st, 2011, 09:44 PM
Emma Presley - I'm the same as you re. the diary although I was doing it for myself rather than a club. Guess I've got a very short attention span!

Breakfast today was soaked almonds, a couple of multigrain crackers and coffee

Lunch - I've really wanted potatoes the last couple of days so I thought I'd get some and bake one in the microwave at work - took about three attempts and even then some of it was still hard! So had most of a baked potato with hummous and also half a baguette with more hummous and an onion bhaji and two clementines for lunch. Then I was feeling all dozy in the afternoon after all that and someone was going out for chocolate and I asked them to get me a Rubicon passion fruit fizzy drink. It was delicious, but one can is 171 calories! Bit of a shocker really.

And then this evening I had a proper oven baked potato with the last of the hummous and 2 more bhajis and some gherkins too. And two squares of white ricemilk chocolate. Guess at least I don't have to worry about going into starvation mode :)

fondducoeur
Feb 2nd, 2011, 01:49 AM
pb choc chip larabar
macadamia nuts
tahini lemon rice and beans with kale
small salad with mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, broccoli, low fat balsamic
tofu/veg stirfry with peanut sauce over white rice

RubyDuby
Feb 2nd, 2011, 02:44 AM
coffee w soy
white chocolate buttons
2 boca chicken patties on ezekiel with buffalo sauce and vegenaise
mcdougalls chicken noodle soup
cranberry juice
fudge, mint carob and "rollos"
homemade tom yum type soup
orange juice

emmapresley
Feb 2nd, 2011, 01:17 PM
really hungry today. really, my entire day so far has revolved around food or preparing food.

had a soya yogurt, strawberry, it was ludicrously sweet?
massive salad..(boring) tomatoes, cuke, red onions, watercress ound together with lemon juice and engevita)
noodles, more watercress, mushrooms, chilli, garlic etc
ive already made a massive goulash for tea its slow cooking. omg its gonna be amazingly glopular by 6pm. ill be eating the body weight of a small giraffe in pasta too.
im amending this! i had the goulash with an obscene quantity of chips and an entire tin of peas (wtf i never eat tinned peas?!) and then i made anna a broccoli risotto and ate some of that. plus i had a chocolate alpro soya pud thing

*oink*

Glen Lambert
Feb 2nd, 2011, 06:58 PM
Same as yesterday. Not literally like. That'd be impossible. Just the same foods. Made so much noodley soup that I've got to eat it again tonight. Luckily it was amazing although I've managed not to leave myself any dumplings.

fondducoeur
Feb 3rd, 2011, 02:47 AM
white choc. macadamia nut clif bar
rice crackers
salad with mixed greens, diced tofu, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, pine nuts, low fat balsamic
3 jolly ranchers
spiced chickpea lemon soup
several pieces sourdough bread with margarine and marmite

Festered
Feb 3rd, 2011, 08:13 AM
Am not dieting this week in an attempt to see if I can maintain my weight loss on a 'normal' amount of food. If not I will have to cut back again. Plus I am not well (cold/flu) so feel as if I should eat better.
I had yesterday-Bfast-cup of coffee.
Lunch- 2 cups of soup-bowl of salad.
Dinner-2 onion fritters, bowl of salad, 3 popadums, bowl of sweet potato soup, few chips.

veganwitch
Feb 3rd, 2011, 02:36 PM
yesterday:

hot quinoa flakes with soymilk, dates, dried apple bits, slivered almonds, cinnamon, maple syrup
glass of grapefruit juice
faux chix breast on ww roll with vegenaise, sundried tomato sauce, baby romaine, tomato
hash brown patty
steamed broccoli with balsamic dressing
a complete second serving of faux chix sandwich, hash brown, and broccoli
newman pnb creme cookies
potato chips (crisps)
tea (mangosteen superfruit, black decaf)

vava
Feb 3rd, 2011, 05:42 PM
@emmapresley - try to eat a few nuts - today at about lunch time I had 2 hazelnuts, half a pecan, one brazil nut and a walnut. I try to use them each day like this as they each have individual good stuff in them. may be just me but it totally killed my appetite. Eating nuts - even a small amount kills my appetite every time. Worth a try? Not peanuts tho cos thems is legumes.:)

emmapresley
Feb 3rd, 2011, 06:28 PM
ooh half a pecan?? youre spoiling yourself :p

i hasten to add that i dont want to eat like that every day. most days i can eat 3 meals, and not feel the urge to cram it all in. i think because i was at home yesterday and not really doing much that my head was focussed on troffin
today ive had weetabix, 2
a jacket spud and some peas some cherries, leftover brocolli risotto and the goulash, and im already stuffed from it and not half way through. weird.

Tofu Monkey
Feb 3rd, 2011, 08:43 PM
Waaaaaaay too much tbh

two sandwich wraps with spinach,rocket, sundried tomato, tofu weiner, green olives and cheezly.
Wholewheat crisps
Butternut squash samosas and potato balls
Sweet chilli crisps

Not really healthy!

twinkle
Feb 3rd, 2011, 08:49 PM
Tofu Monkey that all sounds really nice though, and doesn't sound that unhealthy really. Butternut squash samosas sound awsome! :)

Today I had

B: multigrain crackers, coffee.
L: hummous and piccalilli wholemeal sandwich, 2 small bananas and about 10 lychees.
Mid-afternoon - multigrain cracker, dried fig
D: This is where I've fallen down - I've had a crisp sandwich and an after dinner mint so far! Not inspired by the contents of my cupboards, need to go shopping I think :p

Gwydion
Feb 3rd, 2011, 09:01 PM
Butternut squash samosas sound awsome!

This.

Wholewheat crisps

But this? What be that then? :s

Tofu Monkey
Feb 3rd, 2011, 09:12 PM
But this? What be that then? :s

I found them in Marks and Spencers for 99p a packet. They're luuuuurvely! They're lightly salted and makes a great alternative to fatty crisps. They also do a sour cream one and a BBQ one, neither of which we can have obviously. I just hope that someone doesn't come on here and tell me they're not vegan friendly!

Gwydion
Feb 3rd, 2011, 10:26 PM
Cool, thanks :)

fondducoeur
Feb 4th, 2011, 04:51 AM
Choc raspberry luna bar
Spiced chickpea lemon soup
2 pieces sourdough bread with margarine
Almonds
Miso soup
2 veggie sushi rolls
Edamame
Big glass of red wine

emmapresley
Feb 4th, 2011, 11:27 PM
i had weetabix soya milk a banana some ryvita chilli minis 2 cans of diet cherry coke a massive jacket potato beetroot red onions lettuce pasta tomatoes red peppers yellow peppers grated carrot and sweetcorm. then i had homemade wedge type chips, garlicky and my disgustingly joyous treat of cold tinned spaghetti 3 linda macartney sausages and another banana and a pot of chocolate alpro soya desert stuff. and now im going to drink my tears for being such a big piggy

Terran
Feb 5th, 2011, 12:05 AM
Muesli with soymilk
An apple
Way too many chocolate chip cookies
2 slices of bread with soy cream cheese and rocket
Pasta with tomatoes, broccoli, garlic and something else (I forgot)