PDA

View Full Version : Anybody need a flatmate around mid July?

puca
May 15th, 2009, 02:21 PM
My landlady contacted me to tell me as of July, she's not renewing the lease!

I'll have a job by July, as I'm on a waiting list for one, it'll be based in Southwark or Wandsworth areas, but am happy to move anywhere in good commuting distance.

About me: I'm in my mid twenties and will be working as a civil servent. I'm fiercely independent, but also very friendly and sociable... Thus am comfy in company or doing my own thing. I have been told I'm easy to talk to and I consider myself a trustworthy person.

I tend to be quite a busy bee, as I have many passions and am hands on. I am very much in to the environment and try to live as green as possible. I also clean up after myself!

I love cooking and sharing food. I am a reliable person and considerate of other people and space.

Looking to live with a non smoker. I'm tolerant of people who drink or use drugs, but because of past history feel uncomfortable around heavy drinkers (as in people who are reliant on alcohol).

Happy to live with companion animals and children. :thumbsup: Happy to help with your garden and can do DIY!

Message me if you're interested... I'd like to live with like minded people, in a respectful, equal and friendly environment. I can provide character references to prove I am not a 6 foot tall trucker with a long beard and an axe. :D

Windfall
May 15th, 2009, 02:24 PM
I need one in August =)

Hemlock
May 15th, 2009, 07:51 PM
We'll be needing a short term lodger at some point this year.

puca
May 18th, 2009, 11:45 AM
Ok, early August now... *sigh of relief*

Corum
May 18th, 2009, 06:35 PM
I can provide character references to prove I am not a 6 foot tall trucker with a long beard and an axe. :D

That is a pre-requisite for our house :D

puca
May 28th, 2009, 05:24 PM
We'll be needing a short term lodger at some point this year.
Hiya :)

Think this is too far for me personally, as I should be working in Southwark or Wandsworth (but maybe somebody else would benefit, hope you find a good flatmate!)...

There may be a place in my area *fingers crossed*