PDA

View Full Version : condiment packets - where?

gyp5ym00n
May 24th, 2009, 02:48 AM
I hope I'm posting in the right spot, I have a tendacy to post in the wrong area by accident.

Anyway, does anyone know where I can buy vegan condiment packets? Like the mini packets like restaurents and fast food have? They would be great for travel, camping, packed lunches, etc.

Any websites you know of? I can't even grocery shop in local stores, I have to online because my area sucks for what they carry so I KNOW they won't have this stuff I'm looking for.

I did google them but found nothing like what I wanted, just regular sized condiments.

Thanks in advance!

twinkle
May 24th, 2009, 09:47 AM
What condiments are you looking for in particular? It could be that some of the regular ones will be "accidentally vegan" so if it's vegan versions of mustard, ketchup etc. would be worth writing to the manufacturers of widely available ones if you haven't already, otherwise worth writing to the makers of your favourite condiments to see if they make travel sized ones?

Risker
May 24th, 2009, 10:20 AM
Is this for the US? They are very handy for camping I agree, you're allowed to help yourself to them in wetherspoons pubs which is handy. :devil:

Ruby Rose
May 24th, 2009, 03:54 PM
I've seen single serve sachets in places like CostCo.

Troutina
May 24th, 2009, 04:18 PM
Is this for the US? They are very handy for camping I agree, you're allowed to help yourself to them in wetherspoons pubs which is handy. :devil:

I was going to say, if you're in the UK just steal them from Wetherspoons!

Buddha Belly
May 24th, 2009, 11:35 PM
I have a draw in the kitchen full off misappropriated condiment packets, just for camping or sausage sandwich moments when the ketchup has run out.

gyp5ym00n
May 25th, 2009, 12:34 AM
I'm in the US. It never occured to be about mustard, ketchup being "accidentally vegan", duh me...what about like butter and veganaise?

gyp5ym00n
May 25th, 2009, 12:37 AM
I've seen single serve sachets in places like CostCo.

I don't have a CostCo..Target or even a Trader Joes. My "healthfood" stores have very few choices as well. Basically all I have is Hannaford and Wal*Mart around here.

Tigerlily
May 25th, 2009, 03:00 AM
what about like butter and veganaise?

Unfortunately no. :(

Mahk
May 25th, 2009, 03:19 AM
Maybe make them up per need in small zip lock bags? caution: refrigeration must be used for veganaise and similar products.