PDA

View Full Version : What are you eating right now? (2)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Ms_Derious
Jul 6th, 2009, 11:29 AM
Tortilla wrap with sunflower seeds, mixed dried fruit, jam (Jelly to my American friends) and peanut butter.

pavotrouge
Jul 10th, 2009, 12:57 AM
trail mix... why do dried fruit and nuts always disappear so fast?

*live*&*let*live
Jul 10th, 2009, 02:26 AM
Just had a panini lightly toasted, spread with free from mayo, three redwoods rashers with a large plum sliced tomato , a bit of chilli sauce and tomato ketchup YUM! Washed down with a white tea and a large glass of water with ice and fresh lemon. AAhhhh, and that was my tea at this time! :(:D

Jiffy
Jul 10th, 2009, 07:08 AM
Just had my breakfast.... very large dollop of muesli with soya milk topped with a handful of blueberries, half a dozen sliced strawberries, one sliced kiwi fruit, generous sprinkle of mixed spice and ground ginger and finally a topping of soya yoghourt....can't be bad.

Poison Ivy
Jul 10th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Breakfast right now, today, is a big bowl of cherries - yum!

fiamma
Jul 10th, 2009, 10:39 AM
That all sounds sooooo good, Poison Ivy, Jiffy and L&LL... I'm drinking an espresso coffee from my coffee machine that makes really good coffee, I think lunch will be a big salad with home-made hummus :thumbsup:

BlackCats
Jul 10th, 2009, 01:04 PM
I just had a dry bread roll because I have no Pure spread.:( I think I might have to go and find something more interesting in a minute.

pavotrouge
Jul 10th, 2009, 01:22 PM
salad with mixed greens, cucumber, avocado and sprouts and a wholewheat roll with hummus :)

Ms_Derious
Jul 10th, 2009, 01:49 PM
Toasted Sandwich, containing tofu sautéed in liquid aminos, lettuce, tomato and dry toasted butternut squash seeds.

Jiffy
Jul 10th, 2009, 02:13 PM
I've just been a bit naughty and had a thick slice of wholemeal bread with Jersey Black Butter. Naughty but nice (unlike the products that were being advertised by that slogan).

For a bonus point does anybody know who came up with that?

BlackCats
Jul 10th, 2009, 02:43 PM
^ I had never heard of Jersey Black Butter before. I had to look it up.:)

I am about to have a vegetable curry made with green pepper, onions, carrots, potatoes, broccoli, peas and coconut milk. I'm having it with white basmati rice and mango chutney.:heart:

Jiffy
Jul 10th, 2009, 02:56 PM
Mmm, I really fancy a ruby, sadly SWMBO has a big downer on anything with any flavour spicy food so I rarely get any.

BlackCats
Jul 10th, 2009, 03:18 PM
SWMBO?:confused:

I love spicy food!:D

Buddha Belly
Jul 10th, 2009, 08:19 PM
Just cooked some onions up then added Brussell sproute, broad beans, endarme beans, sweetcorn and jasmine rice, then added lemon pepper (which is my current default spice).

Loved it. This is one of many variants I do when making me and Helen two seperate meals.

firstandthen
Jul 10th, 2009, 08:23 PM
Caramel rice cakes :)

Windfall
Jul 10th, 2009, 08:54 PM
bbq soya steak, corn on the cob, and watermelon and cucumber salad

maidenofthewell
Jul 11th, 2009, 09:48 AM
didnt have any porridge oats for breakfast :-( So cooked some millet in quinoa milk with tahini almonds and gooseberries and it was really good...very filling!

Jiffy
Jul 11th, 2009, 07:35 PM
SWMBO?:confused:

I love spicy food!:D

SWMBO... She Who Must Be Obeyed. ISTR it was popularised by 'Rumpole of the Bailey'.

*live*&*let*live
Jul 11th, 2009, 07:42 PM
You are gonna love me.... what does ISTR mean?! :cool::smile:

Jersey Black Butter, never heard of it either Black Cats! Off to look it up and see if I can find it as an alternative to Pure, sounds interestingly yummy and calorific!

Edited to add.....hmmm fruity not buttery thought it would be!

Enchantress
Jul 11th, 2009, 07:45 PM
ISTR = I seem to recall

*live*&*let*live
Jul 11th, 2009, 07:47 PM
Cheers Enchantress! Hope you got your cone deattached from your foot :D

Est
Jul 11th, 2009, 09:04 PM
Strawberries!

dolphin
Jul 11th, 2009, 11:01 PM
Hi,

I baked some bread with organic WW flour and threw some flax seed in for flavour. Toasted with a little org.peanut butter and sliced org. bananas.

I rarely eat bread and wheat... but a little bit more of late.

Fresh cherries me too ! and a pink grapefruit.

Peace

erynne936
Jul 12th, 2009, 06:16 PM
i enjoyed a creative smoothie of frozen banana, frozen blueberries, vanilla soy milk, and some cocoa powder and walnuts. :)

cobweb
Jul 12th, 2009, 09:08 PM
hula hoops