PDA

View Full Version : sachets of soy milk?

daveshorty
Aug 6th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Does anyone know if there's such a thing as sachets of soy milk available to buy in the UK (or anywhere!) - you know like the one-off sachets/packs of milk you can use for one cup of tea?

Cherry
Aug 6th, 2009, 10:28 AM
That would be marvellous. You used to be able to get little single-use cup things but they stopped making them :(

You can get small(er) 250ml cartons from Holland and Barratt, and veganstore sell powdered soya milk that you could carry about in a zip-lock bag. I don't know how nice that is though.

Poison Ivy
Aug 6th, 2009, 11:58 AM
Viva have got some sachets of SoyGo creamer (30 sachets for £5.50) if that's any good to you?:)

daveshorty
Aug 7th, 2009, 12:19 PM
awesome! that's the very thing! have you tried them?

squigaletta
Aug 24th, 2009, 09:54 PM
I found some in an asian supermarket but they had a really strong tofu taste which I did not enjoy in my tea.

purpleflipflop
Aug 24th, 2009, 10:15 PM
on the same note, does anyone know of any where that sells soya spread/animal free marg in them individual wraps? I often wonder if they exist and are available in the UK in smalliish quantiities to take to work, a restaurant/friends for dinner or hotels etc that don't usually cater too well for vegans??

Buddha Belly
Aug 24th, 2009, 10:18 PM
on the same note, does anyone know of any where that sells soya spread/animal free marg in them individual wraps? I often wonder if they exist and are available in the UK in smalliish quantiities to take to work, a restaurant/friends for dinner or hotels etc that don't usually cater too well for vegans??
We found some Asda's cafe. It would be worth looking there.