PDA

View Full Version : Giving away veg*an t-shirt

fiamma
Aug 21st, 2009, 03:12 PM
I have a veg*an t-shirt that I'm getting rid of because I don't wear it. It's secon-hand, been washed many times and well-loved, but it's too small for me. The label is long gone, but I'd say it's a UK size 8-10, navy/royal blue with a picture of a pig, drawn cartoon-style. The writing says "Piggy-wig. Don't eat us. We are friendly animals." There's also something written in what I think is Japanese, but don't hold me to that. On the back of the t-shirt at the top there's a cartoon pig, cow and sheep with flowers and the writing "friendly animals".

I think it would make an ideal kids t-shirt. Comes from non-smoking home.
I'm willing to post worldwide. Pics can be sent if so wished.

Ms_Derious
Aug 21st, 2009, 03:18 PM
Sounds really awesome. It's about my size, but if anyone has a kid they would like it to go to (or any of the teen forum members) would like it, I think it would be better going to them.

Anyway, that's my subtle way of sticking my hand out ;)

fiamma
Aug 21st, 2009, 03:31 PM
I've just measured it to give you a better idea of the size - it's 44cm armhole to armhole, and also from the collar to the bottom hem. I'm a 36A bra size, and it's a snug fit on me. I've been out of the UK so long that I haven't a clue about sizing any more, especially when it comes to second-hand stuff.

As stated before, am happy to send pics.

Ms_Derious
Aug 21st, 2009, 03:36 PM
That'll fit me :) I'm a 34AA on a good day.

Anyway, we'll see who else is after it... then we can have a fight ;)

xrodolfox
Aug 21st, 2009, 09:04 PM
I'd like to give that shirt to my kids!

But they're a bit too small to use it right now. :( That shirt would be huge on either of them. THey're 3 and 5yo.

BUt if you send it to me, I'll keep it safe and as soon as they can wear it, they'll be wearing it out every day.

OK. That wasn't the best pitch. But now you've got two offers.

Enchantress
Aug 21st, 2009, 09:14 PM
I like the sound of this, but I'd probably need to get a breast reduction before I could wear it. Oh well :(.

emmapresley
Aug 21st, 2009, 10:39 PM
omg i could probably wrap it round one of my lower limbs and use it as a leg warmer...

fiamma
Aug 21st, 2009, 10:46 PM
I say give it to Rodolfo Fox's kids :cool: They're super-cute and have a super vegan dad :thumbsup:

Ms_Derious
Aug 22nd, 2009, 12:07 PM
I say give it to Rodolfo Fox's kids :cool: They're super-cute and have a super vegan dad :thumbsup:

I agree :)

Kids love things like this. Also, I'm sneaky and I like for the idea that kids can be out there subtley letting other kids know they have options when it comes to animals.

Hetfield
Aug 22nd, 2009, 01:02 PM
Hey all

Nothing to do with me but I think it should go to Ms Derious temporarily and when Rodolfo's kids are bigger she should pass it on - shame to keep a vegan message in the drawer!

Hetfield

xrodolfox
Aug 22nd, 2009, 05:41 PM
^ i think I agree with this. that shirt would sit in my drawer for at least a year before it could be worn. Unless, that is, I can pass it on to the other vegan kids I know who are 8 and 6.