PDA

View Full Version : B Cosmetics is closing down

f2097
Oct 20th, 2009, 11:03 PM
I don't know if this is news (I couldn't find anything else on here about it)...

B never too busy to be beautiful (the fragrance & make up company from lush) are closing at the end of the year :mad:

All the shops are going and the website; but some of the ideas and fragrances may be used again in lush products at some undefined point in the future.

As a man I don't really buy make up, but I loooove their Dirty, Love and Dear John ranges.. and the lemon shower jelly.. and their face powder (okay so I do buy some make up!).

You can still get everything up until the end of the year..
Link: https://www.bnevertoobusytobebeautiful.co.uk/

helen105281
Oct 20th, 2009, 11:19 PM
I mentioned it briefly on RSA I think. It's really sad I love their stuff. BB uses Dirty too. Think we will have to stock up by the end of the year.

Ms_Derious
Oct 21st, 2009, 08:37 AM
That's a shame :(

I always thought they were a little expensive in the P&P for those of us who don't live near one of the four shops. I always thought it would be good if they offered shipping/paying at your nearest Lush store.

Blue moon
Oct 21st, 2009, 01:00 PM
Dammit, I was hoping one day they'd start selling it in all the Lush stores. Another blow for the cruelty free market.

pusskins
Oct 21st, 2009, 01:16 PM
I think it might be because my period is due, but I'm crying :o I've got make-up I use everyday from them, and I loved them for their ethical policy. I thought, it won't be long before it will be available everywhere.

:( :( :(

(Yes, I know I'm overreacting...Can't help it!)

Crafterga
Oct 21st, 2009, 01:48 PM
Oh no, I may have to do a bulk order! Their kohl eyeliner is the best on the planet and comes in a gorgeous wooden container. I don't buy many products as they are rather expensive, but I'll really miss the ones I do buy! Must head over there shortly.

RebeccaDye
Oct 21st, 2009, 03:18 PM
Dammit!! I love this place! That's such a shame!

!!
Oct 21st, 2009, 05:54 PM
I did a bulk order last week, I'm nearly bankrupt but I have enough foundation for a few years! :(

sparklingsights
Oct 21st, 2009, 07:29 PM
Major, major bummer. I remember when not too long ago there was talk of a B Never store opening up in Vancouver, Canada! I guess things just weren't going well enough. I have a couple of products from B Never that I got while I was visiting the UK in January... too expensive to ship their stuff over the pond though. I'm still bummed because I love how their stuff is cruelty-free AND super glamourous... I was hoping they would end up coming over here... :(

I think it might be because my period is due, but I'm crying :o I've got make-up I use everyday from them, and I loved them for their ethical policy.
No way. If I had been using their stuff as my every-day products I would be flipping out! <3

helen105281
Oct 21st, 2009, 08:54 PM
I felt like crying too Pusskins.

Charlotte
Oct 25th, 2009, 12:32 PM
I wish I could afford their stuff! I might get a few bits and bobs before they go.