PDA

View Full Version : [Classifieds] Vegan part-time job opportunity

bryzee86
May 20th, 2010, 12:58 PM
Attention vegans of London!

Y'know like I work in a vegetarian takeaway in the City (The 5 Elements)? Well, there's a 3-hour-per-day opening, involving the following:
- preparing the serving area
- serving customers healthy vegetarian food, including cross-selling of desserts, drinks etc
- tidying the service area after service

The incentives:
- Meets national minimum wage
- working hours 11.30am-2.30pm, Monday-Friday
- all the veg food you can eat (and more to take home)
- commission-based incentive for any profit that the business makes
- the opportunity to be part of a growing vegetarian business, whilst also having plenty of your own free time.

How about it?

email CV and covering letter to: laurenjennanorton@googlemail.com (Marketing Director)

Thanks!

mariana
May 20th, 2010, 01:16 PM
Attention vegans of London!

Y'know like I work in a vegetarian takeaway in the City (The 5 Elements)? Well, there's a 3-hour-per-day opening, involving the following:
- preparing the serving area
- serving customers healthy vegetarian food, including cross-selling of desserts, drinks etc
- tidying the service area after service

The incentives:
- Meets national minimum wage
- working hours 11.30am-2.30pm, Monday-Friday
- all the veg food you can eat (and more to take home)
- commission-based incentive for any profit that the business makes
- the opportunity to be part of a growing vegetarian business, whilst also having plenty of your own free time.

How about it?

email CV and covering letter to: laurenjennanorton@googlemail.com (Marketing Director)

Thanks!
When are they looking to fill the position by? I'll be looking for part-time work after graduation (while looking for something full-time), but I can't start anything until after exams, so the beginning of July...

Mr Flibble
May 20th, 2010, 06:14 PM
:eek: Mariana! You're not meant to tell a company you want to work for them whilst looking for another job :p

mariana
May 20th, 2010, 07:22 PM
:eek: Mariana! You're not meant to tell a company you want to work for them whilst looking for another job :p
Haha, well I wasn't telling the boss, I was telling bryzee, though who knows, his boss might be reading this....

bryzee86
May 21st, 2010, 01:06 PM
When are they looking to fill the position by? I'll be looking for part-time work after graduation (while looking for something full-time), but I can't start anything until after exams, so the beginning of July...

I'll see what they say, and get back to you. But I think they want someone asap. But who knows!

You never know, my stall might get very busy over the next couple of months, so I may need an assistant!

mariana
May 21st, 2010, 01:35 PM
I'll see what they say, and get back to you. But I think they want someone asap. But who knows!

You never know, my stall might get very busy over the next couple of months, so I may need an assistant!
Thanks! I thought they probably wanted someone now but figured it was worth asking.

Do let me know if you need an assistant at your stall in the future! :)

Marrers
May 21st, 2010, 03:12 PM
What stall is this? Do the vegans of London need to know?!

primadonna
Jun 6th, 2010, 01:17 PM
hiya, I was just wondering if they're still looking for someone as I'm looking for a summer job while I'm home from uni.