PDA

View Full Version : Animal Rights 2010 summer gathering UK

Rebbecca
Aug 1st, 2010, 11:02 AM
http://www.argathering.org.uk/

http://www.veggies.org.uk/event.php?ref=1711

Hi,

Is anyone else going to this event? I went to the Spring gathering and it was really really good.

Hel
Aug 1st, 2010, 12:00 PM
oh i want to! i havnt been before, is it camping? or do you jst go in the daytime?

Rebbecca
Aug 1st, 2010, 01:29 PM
It is camping, but if you lived close then you could just come up daily.

Maelstrom
Aug 2nd, 2010, 10:43 AM
Hi, I'll be there again this year, I was also at the Spring gathering in Nottingham which was cool. I'm looking forward to this!

sindii
Aug 8th, 2010, 09:33 PM
This is something that i really want to go to, pity northampton is so far for me, but i will try and make it.

Maelstrom
Aug 9th, 2010, 10:39 AM
Hey sindii, I see you're in Donny! I might well be able to help you with a lift down or some people to get coach with from Sheffield if you're interested?! No promises but I'll see what I can do, I'll send you a PM about it now mate :)

Maelstrom
Aug 9th, 2010, 11:01 AM
Hmm, I've sent you a PM but I'm not sure if it worked so if you could send me a PM or email sheffieldanimalfriends@gmail.com that would be great!

sindii
Aug 10th, 2010, 07:00 PM
Hi, i replied to your pm.

Rebbecca
Aug 19th, 2010, 12:13 PM
Cool. The website has been recently updated with loads more information.

Maelstrom
Aug 19th, 2010, 01:27 PM
Yeah it has :) Are you going along with other people you already know Rebbecca?

Johnstuff
Aug 19th, 2010, 01:42 PM
I'm thinking of going...I'm freediving in chepstow on saturday and will prolly go over sat afternoon and camp.

I've not really been to anything like this before!

Rebbecca
Aug 22nd, 2010, 07:12 PM
Yeah it has :) Are you going along with other people you already know Rebbecca?

No, I shall be heading up on my own. I only know a couple of people in AR, hopefully they will be there! Are you going?

Maelstrom
Aug 24th, 2010, 07:08 AM
Hey Rebecca, (and also hi John!), yep I'm going as is Sindii now as I've sorted out a lift for him to the gathering on Saturday and he's been along and met some of us recently (alright mate!). If you (and John or anyone else) wants to come say hi, have a chat and hang please feel free, I'm pretty recognisable as I'm stocky with a shaved head, multiple piercings and a Japanese tattoo covering my left arm (and no I'm not nearly as scarey as I sound, ask Sindii !). The gathering's have a friendly atmosphere so you'll be fine, don't feel nervous about chatting to random people it's all part of the experience. Also if you don't figure out who I am when you're there, listen out if anyone mentions Sheffield people and ask them if they can point them out to you (or indeed look out for Sindii as we'll be hanging out together on the Saturday), then come say hi. Well it should be a great weekend, see you all there! :D