PDA

View Full Version : Forum Bugs

Risker
Sep 11th, 2010, 02:34 AM
The options for changing font and text size are on the text editors even though these options are disabled I'm sure these used to be hidden.

OK so technically that's only one bug (and may not even be that) but I thought a thread for posting bugs in would be useful.

Risker
Oct 12th, 2011, 01:16 AM
When I check my latest posts it doesn't list my last post which was in the Random Stupid Announcements thread.

EDIT: It shows now, takes a while to update?

Korn
Oct 12th, 2011, 08:31 AM
Not sure...
Maybe it has to do with do with your browser's cache?

Andy_T
Oct 12th, 2011, 02:53 PM
When I read a longer paragraph, it often displays some words twice - on the end of one line and on the beginning of the next line.

Best regards,
Andy

Indian Summer
Oct 12th, 2011, 05:01 PM
When I read a longer paragraph, it often displays some words twice - on the end of one line and on the beginning of the next line.

Best regards,
Andy
I've seen that on another forum. I think it's a bug in the forum software (vBulletin).

Risker
Oct 12th, 2011, 07:14 PM
Not sure...
Maybe it has to do with do with your browser's cache?

I don't think so, but it's not a major problem anyway, so long as it shows eventually as it did.

Korn
Oct 17th, 2011, 11:10 AM
We'll update the software soon, maybe that'll fix it.

Risker
Dec 24th, 2011, 03:00 PM
In case anyone else is experiencing it, using firefox, if you try to move the cursor using the arrow keys it will disappear. I've looked it up though and it's a known bug.

Risker
Jan 24th, 2014, 08:49 PM
Get the following error when trying to do a second search within the 10 second wait limit.

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with vB_Model::getLoadQuery($required_query = '', $force_rebuild = false) in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 261

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with vB_Model::getLoadQuery($required_query = '', $force_rebuild = false) in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 337

Korn
Jan 24th, 2014, 09:34 PM
Hi Risker, thanks for reporting this... I'm aware of that situation, and there's actually a known way to suppress that message. But for now, I think I'll wait a bit and see if the vBulletin team can come up with a solution which makes that message not occur at all (rather than use the solution which just takes away that message). But (Risker an everyone else): please keep reporting any kind of peculiar forum behaviour if you come across anything - bugs or not. Thanks!

Risker
May 12th, 2014, 09:42 PM
All the pictures in this thread seem to have gone massive for me - http://www.veganforum.com/forums/showthread.php?28463-Pictures-of-good-vegan-food-you-ve-eaten!-%282%29&p=725090#post725090

Using firefox.

Korn
May 13th, 2014, 08:07 AM
All the pictures in this thread seem to have gone massive for me - http://www.veganforum.com/forums/showthread.php?28463-Pictures-of-good-vegan-food-you-ve-eaten!-%282%29&p=725090#post725090

Using firefox.
Hi,
Using Chrome on Mac - if I right click and select Open Image in New Tab, it (the original source image) opens up in the same size it appears in that thread. Anyone else?

Risker
May 13th, 2014, 12:17 PM
I think they would do, but previously the images were resized by the forum software I think?